George Zimmerman Arrested Once Again

RE: George Zimmerman arrested in Florida after allegedly pointing shotgun at girlfriend

just shows to me hes a trigger happy person

RE: George Zimmerman arrested in Florida after allegedly pointing shotgun at girlfriend

The stupid just keeps coming and coming.

[2:56:40 PM] DNA: olol
[2:56:54 PM] DNA: I saw 'George Zimmerman arrested' on the index and thought it was an old topic necrobumped
[2:57:00 PM] DNA: but this is about 10 times funnier

The sad part is there is no way that Zimmerman is the only guy on the planet who is like this. For each one we hear about, there are thousands more that we don't.

Tsoliades said:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/

lol

Thoughts or comments? This guy is a nut.

i knew he would be found in trouble. The justice system is terrible and needs to be re-wrote

He should have went to jail for the trayvon martin incident he was really wrong and i felt he was guilty and this just goes to show the type of person he is

I don't think that there was anything wrong with the trayvon martin verdict. They came up with the best solution for the evidence they had. Now, however, it does seem like he might have just been trigger happy. At the time though, they couldn't have known that.

Definitely a stupid move from his side, considering the past trial. Many weren't happy with the verdict, and now they're gonna go wild.

Justice is a bitch, in'nit? Oh wait, I mean Karma.
Why does he always find the need to point guns at unarmed, innocent people?

Red Rain said:
Justice is a bitch, in'nit? Oh wait, I mean Karma.
Why does he always find the need to point guns at unarmed, innocent people?

Because he has a teeny tiny weenie?

I, of course, mean hot dog. Get your mind out of the gutter, sheesh.

Seriously now, this guy is crazy, I know americans love their guns, but... is the 5th (I think is the fifth...) amenment really worth these nutjobs running around fully armed? it seems pretty clear that one encounter with the justice (and a murder to boot!) don't do anything to deter them.

Wasn't this predictable? it's a miracle this time nobody got hurt. This time he stays in the slammer, right?

professorlight said:
Seriously now, this guy is crazy, I know americans love their guns, but... is the 5th (I think is the fifth...) amenment really worth these nutjobs running around fully armed?

It's the 2nd Amendment that is the right to bear arms.

Also, yes, many of the people who are pro-gun do indeed believe that the freedoms of the 2nd Amendment are more important than keeping guns away from people who use them for bad reason. I do not agree with these people, but this is one of the most common arguments that I've seen.

it's cool how you can shoot an unarmed black kid in broad daylight with no repercussions but god forbid you point a gun at a white woman

like when he shot martin they didn't even investigate until his family pushed them to

murka

Everything about this guy screams hero complex, does he have a history of being rejected from the armed forces or law enforcement? for anger management issues perhaps? how the fudge did he got his hands in not only a gun, but a shotgun? oh, and let's not forget the concealed weapons permit; I thought those were really hard to get, and only for officers of the law.
And besides the whole "nutcase armed to the teeth" business, zenith raises a good point, how can pointing a gun at someone carry greater consequences than shooting an innocent kid? This is baffling. And sad.

To clarify on something that professorlight mentioned, it is not really all that difficult to get a concealed carry permit, at least where I live. I plan on taking a CCW class from my father (who is a police officer and certified to teach these classes) as soon as I turn 21. These are far from being only for officers of the law. Also, in reference to your last point, as far as they know, Zimmerman's girlfriend is innocent. They really didn't have the best idea either way with Trayvon. Also, in case you didn't know, shotguns are much easier to acquire than handguns in general, mostly because it is much harder to hide a shotgun than a handgun. At least, as far as I know. For example, you can buy a shotgun at the age of 18, but you must be 21 to purchase a handgun.

professorlight said:
oh, and let's not forget the concealed weapons permit; I thought those were really hard to get, and only for officers of the law.

These aren't hard to get in the least. It's actually fairly terrifying.

professorlight said:
And besides the whole "nutcase armed to the teeth" business, zenith raises a good point, how can pointing a gun at someone carry greater consequences than shooting an innocent kid? This is baffling. And sad.
because the child was a Scary Black Teen, so he needed to be shot

Well, as I said: baffling and sad.

George Zimmerman had five guns when arrested: police

George Zimmerman possessed five guns — including an AR-15-type rifle — when he was arrested last week and accused of pointing one of the weapons at his girlfriend, according to documents released by police.

The other firearms included a Keltec shotgun and three handguns, and Zimmerman also had 127 rounds of ammunition for the weapons, the papers say.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/26/21627985-george-zimmerman-had-five-guns-when-arrested-police?lite

I love how the article mentions that when he was pulled over for speeding, he told the officer that he had a gun in the glove compartment. Of course he did, he is required to do that by law. Also, I fail to see what the number or types of guns he owns has to do with anything. Which is probably because it doesn't.

Anyway, because of all of the other crap that was mentioned in the article, Zimmerman is starting to look like a little bit of a psycho. And I would have to say that I think he is too. Even if the stories about him pointing guns at family members and loved ones are false, they are probably based on real fears at the very least.

MtheW said:
I love how the article mentions that when he was pulled over for speeding, he told the officer that he had a gun in the glove compartment. Of course he did, he is required to do that by law. Also, I fail to see what the number or types of guns he owns has to do with anything. Which is probably because it doesn't.

It "has to do with" the fact the article is about "when he was arrested last week and accused of pointing one of the weapons at his girlfriend, according to documents released by police." It would be irrelevant if was referenced due to the speeding ticket. It matters because they mention the plural of weapon, which would raise the question to readers "How many weapons and what types does he have?".

MtheW said:

Well, how many guns do you carry around in your car, or even with you? if that number is greater than zero you can see why that is such a big deal. and he didn't had just one, either, he had a god damn semiautomatic rifle, plus a shotgun, plus several handguns, plus a whole bunch of ammo, I've played games where you're less armed than that. Oh, and this was when he was ARRESTED? that is, on his person? five god damn weapons on him? one's too much, but this guy was out-ramboing rambo at this point.

And he didn't tell the officer about the guns because he is required by law. He told him because that's consistent with his previous behaviors; look how he acts batshit crazy when he has no witnesses around (only victims) and how he does near cops, all calm and collected, almost like he's trying to get in their good side, or if he really really admires them; what prompted my previous question; has he ever attempted to enter the police force?

Back