• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! (H) Glacy Lv.X!

Shaymin of the skies said:
Ok so is this deal finalized? if so send your address!

PS: you do live in US right.

yeah california

RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! (H) Glacy Lv.X!

Okay then! Just send your address.

PS: please tell me how many refs you have in the PM, as I can't find your trade rep.

RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! (H) Glacy Lv.X

CML for your charmeleon SR

Do you mean the IFIDS one?

RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! (H) Glacy Lv.X

Yeah, thats the one, i probably dont have any of your wants though

Well I only want Shaymin X, or a shaymin dice bag for it so.

srry then i probably wont trade shaymie when i get it

Okay Capt.Penguin. :)

Shaymin of the skies said:
Okay Capt.Penguin. :)

what card did you get?

Please CML for your Glaceon Lv.X

I'm sorry Glacy I have already sold it to Capt.Penguin and he's already sent his money, maybe next time.

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, (H) English Cynthia's Feelings and Mewtwo X!

CML for Cynthia's Feelings.

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, (H) English Cynthia's Feelings and Mewtwo X!

Gliscor #55 - 1.50 each
Lucario- .75
Riolu x2- .50 each
Palkia GE (FD, BD) normal price .50

Lot 1
---------------------
Blaziken GE (H) normal price 2.00 in this lot 1.50
Swampert GE (H) normal price 2.00 in this lot 1.50
Sceptile GE (H) normal price 3.00 in this lot 2.00
---------------------
Normal Total 7.00$ due to lot discount however Total 5.00$

ill buy them for

8.50 $

Zierant said:
I'll buy from you
MT Ninetales
GE Sceptile
GE Kingler
for...$3.75?

Add in
Crawdaunt
Marowak
Kingdra

Total is?

Oh just curious, why is Cynthia $20 when it is in the theme decks?

No more Glaceon Lv.X? :(

Well, please CML for your Mewtwo Lv.X, Cythia's Feelings, and all your Kingdra's from LA please.

Zierant: Oh yeah I meant to change that to 5.00 oops. Anyway the total would be 10.00, Which I can accept for all those, and no I don't have paypal so if you accept I will send my address to you just LMK.

Glaceon: I can do 30 usd for Mewtwo X and Cynthia's Feelings just LMK.

Sorry, Don't have 30.

I'll just wait till the Tins come out, I guess.

How bout' 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back