• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! Want anything shaymin will trade big for anything

Ok I've PMed you now PM me to finalize.

RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! Updated 7/26/2008 with prices and lots. Come for

bump.

RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! Updated 7/26/2008 with prices and lots. Come for

I have these Secret Wonders cards RH:

Wormadam Plant and Sandy Cloak
Venomoth
Sunflora
Phanpy
Miltank

Can you make an offer as I don't do that. (look at rule no.4)

i can sell
any RH cards from SW.
exept for gardy and some more

how much are you asking for the complete Gallade line?

My:
Wormadam Plant Cloak
Miltank SW
Phanpy SW

Your:
Cressy GE
Electivire DP

If you don't like the cards I offered here, feel free to sub them for others that I offered.

Well I could do this offer:

My:
Electivire DP (H or RH?)
and Noctowl DP

Your:
All RH
Wormadam Plant Cloak RH
Sunflora RH
Phanpy RH

As your offer wouldn't be quite that much as I value the Electivire (RH, or H?) at 1.50$ and the Cresselia GE (SS) at 3.00$ and those are not worth 4.50$

I'm not interested in the Noctowl. How about I add in a few cards in order to get the Cresselia? ex.

My
Wormadam Plant
Sunflora
Phanpy
Venomoth

For the Electivire and Cresselia?

hmmm do you want Blaziken or Swampert in place of the Cresselia as I wanted to trade that for something bigger.

Sorry. I am only interested in the Cresselia and Electivire. Maybe we could do a trade for just the Electivire.

How about the Electivire for your Wormadam Plant RH? LMK.

OK, that works. I'll PM to confirm.

Ok I Pmed you to. (kind of late to post this but oh well)

Updated a tiny bit.

bump.

bump. :(

PS: I have many rare cards from MD just ask.

RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! (H) Glacy Lv.X!

Updated with Glacy X!

RE: Torterra96's Trade Void. Prepare To Be Absorbed Into Great Trades! (H) Glacy Lv.X!

I could use Glaceon X =F.

CML for it? And LMK if you need anything.

Thanks

I have reverse holo cards from SW.

I want your Glacy X :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back