Gabriel's Art Pile (Update 8/16)

RE: Gabriel's Art Pile

Hawt dang! That is amazing!! I love the style of your drawings, and the accuracy of proportion in your pokemon. Awesome work!! I look forward to seeing more!

RE: Gabriel's Art Pile

New picture added about one of my favorite pokémon, Sandshrew! It was hard to draw, but it was worth it. I hope you agree!

RE: Gabriel's Art Pile (Update 7/13)

Glad you like it!

I see there is some art competition around, do you know where can I submit a picture?

These are amazing! Did you draw these all by hand? I would definitely vote for this in the art of the week contest!

Rock Wrecker said:
These are amazing! Did you draw these all by hand? I would definitely vote for this in the art of the week contest!

Yes, by hand, I use a Genius Mousepen and Paint Tool SAI.

I am submitting, so feel free to vote!

Wow, These are great, I really like the idea of the sleeping caterpie, and the magmar, rocks, keep up the good work, and are these graphic or hand drawn?

RE: Gabriel's Art Pile (Update 8/3)

MrGatr said:
Wow, These are great, I really like the idea of the sleeping caterpie, and the magmar, rocks, keep up the good work, and are these graphic or hand drawn?

I draw them by hand onto the computer with a tablet (Genius Mousepen) in Paint Tool SAI.

Updated with a colored Sandslash sketch. I wanted to try out some new things with colors. Not saying it's particularly good, but not that bad, I guess.

RE: Gabriel's Art Pile (Update 8/13)

Updated with a Gengar and a Rattata! I drew these on holiday.

Aww! Rattata is sooooo cute with it's attitude!! I luffles it!! :D

The Gengar would have to be my favorite, since you let up on the thick lineart you seemed to be doing, and just let things flow. That picture was great.

My second favorite would have to be the ratatta, because he's super cute.

Thanks! I don't like doing linearts much (I like seeing them finished, though) and I want to stop using them all the time, but for that I need a better understanding of color relations and different lights and stuff, the Gengar was a practice for that. I'm glad you liked it, I was happy with it too.

tbh I dont think most people like linearts. It requires the most precision of all the art stages and sometimes you have to complete the pic before you can spot mistakes. Which stinks.

Yeah. I wanna drop them after my art got better.

Updated with my entry for this week's contest! Wigglytuff VS Electrode!

Back