Future EX contest!

I have gotten al of the Top 4 EX's  and I will now begin the placings. I will post their EX's after the placings.

With a total of 72 points we have.....Cute-mew and Ewardooi! Congadulations to you to both of you with your EX's.

With a total of 73 points.....Pokefan4000! Congradulations on your EX's.

So that means that the Future EX contest is.....Espeon with a grand total of 75 points!!!!! You are the contest winner you deserve a big round of applause.....congadulation!

That concludes the Future EX contest I had a great time doing this and I loved seeing all of the ideas. Until next contest, see you at the Beach(I'm already at the Beach:D).

Cute-Mew's EX:
Tyranitar EX
160 HP(D)

Poke Body: Alone In the Dark
While Tyranitar EX is the only Pokemon you have in play, every enrgy card attached to Tyranitar EX is (D) instead of it's usual type.

(C)(C)(C) Reveal From The Dark 60-
60 damage minus 10 damage for each (D) energy card attached to Tyranitar EX.

(D)(D)(D)(D)(D)(D) Darkness Implosion
Put 10 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. If the Defending Pokemon is not knocked out, move all damage counters attached to your opponent's benched Pokemon to their active Pokemon.

Weakness: (F)(G)
Resistance: (P)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)(C)(C)

Here is Pokefan4000's EX:

Whiscash EX
110 HP(F)

Poke Body: Dual Armor
As long as Whiscash EXhas any (W) energy cards attached to it, Whiscash EX's type is now (F) and (W).

(F)(C) Miny Quake
Put 1 Damage Counter on each of your opponen's Pokemon.

(F)(F)(C)(C) Reflect Quake 80
Move up to 3 Basic energy cards attached to Whiscash EX to your benched Pokemon any way you like. If you have no benched Pokemon this attack does nothing.

Weakness: (G)
Resistance: (L)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Here is Ewardooi's EX:

Victreebel EX
120 HP(G)

Poke Power: Nectar Heal
Once during your turn(before your attack), you may remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokemon that has any (G) energy cards attached to it(including Victreebel EX) or you may remove 1 Damage Counter from all of your Pokemon in play(including Victreebel EX). This can't be used if Victreebel EX is affected by a special condition.

(G)(G) Leaf Throw 30
Flip a coin, if heads this attack does 20 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon.

(G)(G)(G)(G) Nectar Blast 80+
Discard 1 Energy card attached to Victreebel EX. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now confused. If tails, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: (P)(F)
Resistance: (W)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Here is Espeon's EX:

Alakazam EX
140 HP(P)

Poke Power: Teleportation Wave
Once during your turn(before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads choose a Pokemon(yours or your opponent's) and switch it with one their benched Pokemon. You choose the benched Pokemon to switch.

(P)(C) Psychokinesis 30
If your opponent has any Trainer cards in play, choose one of them and discard it.

(P)(P)(P)(C) Forces Field 70
Put 1 damage counter on every Pokemon in play that does not have any (P) enrgy cards attached to it.

Weakness: (G)
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

I know that you like *the pokémon you gave me*, but I'm no stage2 fan, so it was kinda hard to make a good one.

RE:  Future EX contest!

cute-mew said:
I know that you like *the pokémon you gave me*, but I'm no stage2 fan, so it was kinda hard to make a good one.
Then it was a challenge for you. That's what contests are about.:)

RE:   Future EX contest!

GODZILLA said:
cute-mew said:
Then it was a challenge for you. That's what contests are about.:)

You're right
congrats to the winner :D

Congratulations to everyone too:cute-mew,pokefan4000 and edwardooi.

The score was so near...

That tyranitar ex was cool,darkness implosion will finish that pokemon for sure...

is there anymore EX contest?I can't wait for another one...Thanks anyway...

^^ thanks, I tried to give him an unbeatable, almost imposable to use attack.

here is the real one (with colours and all)

Tyranitar EX
160HP (D)

POKEBODY Alone In The Dark
While Tyrantitar ex is the only Pokémon you have in play, every Energy attached to Tyranitar ex is (D) instead of its usual type.

(C)(C)(C) Reveal From The Dark - 60-
Does 60 damage minus 10 damage for every (D) Energy attached to Tyrantitar ex.

(D)(D)(D)(D)(D)(D) Darkness Implosion
Put 10 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon. If the Defending Pokémon is not Knocked Out, move all damage counters on all of your opponent's Benched Pokémon to the Defending Pokémon.

WEAKNESS: (F)(G)
RESISTANCE: (P)
RETREAT COST: (C)(C)(C)(C)(C)

GODZILLA, looks like you didn't copy-paste the tyrannitar, cause I saw some mistakes, imposable for me because I have a spelling check, so I taught, post the flawless one

Back