Future EX contest!

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Many people have been posting their future EX ideas in the Future EX's post I started so, here's a chance to enter some of your ideas in a contest.
                                       READ DIRECTIONS FIRST

This contest will be based on making a card spoiler for an EX you have an idea of.
It will be judged based on 8 categories, each worth a total of 10 points.

1). HP
2). Type(s)
3). Poke Power/ Poke Body
4). Attacks ( If a card has has 2 or more attacks, each attack will be judged seperately out of 10 points and the sum of the points will be divided by the number of attacks).
5). Weakness
6). Resitance
7). Retreat Cost
8). Grammar (Must be understandable)

(There will be a qualifing round which you must score at least 25 points to move on)

After the qualifying round there will be 4 rounds based on all the Pokemon TCG types in which you must make an EX relating to that type.

1). Grass
2). Fire
3). Water
4). Lightning

After these rounds the top 4 candidates with the highest total  score will move on to the final round which will be based on any type of Pokemon.

REGISTRATION WILL START ON MARCH 23 AND WILL END ON MARCH 26. INCLUDE YOUR QUALIFYING EX WITH REGISTRATION.

Your card must look like this:
NAME EX
HP (TYPE)

POKE BODY/ POKE POWER

(C) ATTACK NAME DAMAGE

WEAKNESS
RESISTANCE
RETREAT COST

If you have any questions email me.:)

I wanna enter! Here's my fake!

Lanturn ex
130 hp (lightning)

poke-body: Dual Armor
As long as Lanturn ex has any water energy cards attached to it, Lantun ex's type is now lightning and water.

LL Random Bolt
Flip a coin. If heads, choose one of your opponent's pokemon and put 4 damage counters on it.

CCC Tidal Crash 60+
If Lanturn ex has any water energy cards attached to it, this attack does 60 damage plus 20 more damage for each water energy card attached to Lanturn ex but not to pay for this attack's energy cost. You can't add more than 80 damage in this way.

weakness:grass/lightning
resistance:none
retreat cost:3

I wanna enter my Girafarig EX

Girafarig EX
110 HP
This pokemon is both [C] and [P] type
Poke-body- Tall
As long as Girafarig EX is your active pokemon, Girafarig EX can attack your opponents benched Pokemon.
PPCC
Psychic 80
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's active pokemon is confused and poisoned. If tails, Girafarig EX cannot attack next turn

Weakness: Psychic, Grass
resistance:
Retreat cost: CCC

Castform ex
100 HP (Colorless)

Poke-POWER: Tempermental Weather
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for Sunny Castform ex, Rain Casform ex, or Snow-cloud Castform ex and switch it with Castform ex. (Any cards attached to Castform ex, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the neew Pokemon.) Shuffle Castform ex back into your deck. You can't use more than 1 Tempermental Weather Poke-Power each turn.

©©© Weather Ball 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of energys attached to Castform ex

©©©© Weather Blast 100
Distibute all energys attached to Castform ex to any of your Pokemon.

WEAKNESS- (F)
RESISTANCE- none
RETREAT COST- ©©

I'm entering! Here's my ex card:
Wobbuffet ex
100 HP (Psychic)
Poke-Body: Stages of Evolution
As long as Wobbuffet ex is an Evolved Pokemon, your opponent pays {C} more to retreat his or her Active Pokemon
{PC} Counter
This attack does an equal amount of damage done to Wobbuffet ex by your opponent's Active Pokemon in his or her last turn.
{PPP} Psy Shadow
Put 8 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon at the end of your opponent's next turn.
Weakness: {P}
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: {CCC}

i will enter:
cradily ex
100 hp{grass}
Poke-Power:Ancient Armor
Once during your turn(before you attack),you can search your deck for Lileep,Anorith,Cradily,Armaldo,Aerodactyl,Omastar,Kabutops,Armaldo ex,Cradily ex,Aerodactyl ex or Kabutops ex and put it in your hand.Shuffle your deck afterwards.This effect can only be used once a turn.

{ggg}Ingrain
Remove 3 damage counters from Cradily ex.Cradily ex cannot retreat next turn.

{ggg}Super Powder40+
Flip 6 coins.If 6 coins are heads,the defending pokemon is now burned.If 5 coins are heads,the defending pokemon is now asleep.If 4 coins are heads,the defending pokemon is now confused.If 3 coins are heads,the defending pokemon is now poisoned.If 2 coins are heads,the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.If 1 coin is head,this attack does 20 more damage.If none coins are heads,this attack does 40 damage.

weakness:{fire}
resistence:{none}
retreat cost:{ccc}

RE:  Future EX contest!

Castform said:
there is four to not cancel Castform ex's (and other's) Poke-POWER...:D

Castform ex
100 HP (Colorless)

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for Sunny Castform ex, Rain Casform ex, or Snow-cloud Castform ex and switch it with Castform ex. (Any cards attached to Castform ex, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the neew Pokemon.) Shuffle Castform ex back into your deck. You can't use more than 1 Tempermental Weather Poke-Power each turn.

©©© Weather Ball 10x

©©©© Weather Blast 100

WEAKNESS- (F)
RESISTANCE- none
RETREAT COST- ©©

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny Castform ex
100 HP (Fire)

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for Castform ex, Rain Casform ex, or Snow-cloud Castform ex and switch it with Sunny Castform ex. (Any cards attached to Sunny Castform ex, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the neew Pokemon.) Shuffle Sunny Castform ex back into your deck. You can't use more than 1 Tempermental Weather Poke-Power each turn.

(R)©© Sun Ball 40
The defending Pokemon is now Burned

(R)©©© Sun Blast 100
Disacard 3 energies attached to Sunny Castform ex

WEAKNESS- (W)
RESISTANCE- none
RETREAT COST- ©©

Rain Castform ex
100 HP (Colorless)

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for Castform ex, Sunny Casform ex, or Snow-cloud Castform ex and switch it with Rain Castform ex. (Any cards attached to Rain Castform ex, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the neew Pokemon.) Shuffle Rain Castform ex back into your deck. You can't use more than 1 Tempermental Weather Poke-Power each turn.

(W)©© Rain Ball 30
The Defending Pokemon is now Confused and Paralyzed

(W)©©© Rain Blast 80
Search your discard pile for 3 basic energies and put them in your hand.

WEAKNESS- (L)
RESISTANCE-
RETREAT COST- ©©

Snow-cloud Castform ex
100 HP (Colorless)

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for Castform ex, Sunny Casform ex, or Rain Castform ex and switch it with Snow-cloud Castform ex. (Any cards attached to Snow-cloud Castform ex, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the neew Pokemon.) Shuffle Snow-cloud Castform ex back into your deck. You can't use more than 1 Tempermental Weather Poke-Power each turn.

(W)© Snow Ball 40
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep

(W)©©© Snow Blast 90
Discard 1 energy attached to the Defending Pokemon

WEAKNESS- (S)
RESISTANCE-
RETREAT COST- ©©

Please choose only one Castform EX. I understand the Poke Power so, you may keep the other 3 Castform EXs and use them later in the contest. I will enter you in the contest, but until then I need only one Castform EX.

RE:   Future EX contest!

GODZILLA said:
Castform said:
there is four to not cancel Castform ex's (and other's) Poke-POWER...:D

Castform ex
100 HP (Colorless)

©©© Weather Ball 10x

©©©© Weather Blast 100

WEAKNESS- (F)
RESISTANCE- none
RETREAT COST- ©©

Please choose only one Castform EX. I understand the Poke Power so, you may keep the other 3 Castform EXs and use them later in the contest. I will enter you in the contest, but until then I need only one Castform EX.

...okay...

I'll enter:

Golduck EX
HP 110-water
Evolves from Psyduck

Pokè-power:
Center Eye:
Once during your turn, if Golduck is your active pokemon. You may search your deck for a trainer card and put it into your hand. You can't use more than 1 Center Eye Pokè-power each turn.

Attack: [C][C] Hyper Beam 30
Flip a coin. If head, discard an energy card attached to the defending pokemon.

Attack: [W][W][C][C] Energy Splash 100
Return all [W] Energy cards attached to Golduck EX back to your hand.

Weakness: Grass
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: CC

Mew EX
90HP (P)

(P) Warp Hole - 20
Flip a coin. If heads, choose a card from your discard pile and put it on top of your deck.

(P)(P)(P) Discard Fury - 40
You may either discard 1 Special Energy card attached to Mew ex or 3 basic (P) Energy cards attached to mew ex. If you discarded 1 special Energy card attached to Mew ex, discard all special Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon. If you discarded 3 basic (P) Energy cards attached to mew ex, the defending pokémon is now burned and confused.

WEAKNESS (P)
RESISTANCE
RETREAT COST

Attachments

• Mew ex3.GIF
    Mew ex3.GIF
    24.3 KB · Views: 27
Here are the candidates:
pokefan4000
jayh272416
Castform
mathace
Ewardooi
Mind Reader
cute-mew

ROUND 1!
Round 1 of the Future EX contest begins now.

RULES: You must create a Grass type EX that MUST HAVE A POKE POWER OR POKE BODY! If there is a Pokemon that is dual type(i.e. Ludicolo which is Grass and Water, you must pick the type corresponding to the contest rules).
You have til March 26 to March 28 to post your EX in this thread or private message me your EX.
There is no qualifying score.

Good luck and get creating!:)

Breloom ex
grass
120 hp
poke-body: Dual Armor
As long ads Breloom ex has any fighting energy cards attached to it, Breloom ex's type is now grass and fighting.
GGC Dojo Punch 40+
This attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each fighting energy attached to Breloom ex but not to pay for this attack's energy cost. You can't add more than 30 damage in this way.
GGGFF Charge Punch
At the end of your opponent's next turn, put 10 damage counters on the defending pokemon.
weakness:psychic,fire
resistance:none
retreat cost:2

Shirfry ex
{grass/dark}
Poke-Power:Dark Power
Once during your turn(before your attack),you may search your deck for a dark type pokemon card and put it into your hand.Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Dark Razor Leaf{ggd}50
Does 20 damage to one of the oppenent's defending pokemon.

Dark Solarbeam{gggdd}100+
Discard 2 grass energy or 2 darkness energy attached to Shirfry ex.Flip a coin,if heads,the pokemon is now asleep and confused.If tails,this attack does 20 more damage.

weakness:fire
resistance:psychic
retreat cost:ccc

I'll say I'll go for Bellossom EX
Bellossom EX- 140 HP

PokePower- Family Bonds
If Bellossom EX is on your bench, any Vileplume EX, Vileplume, Bellossom, Gloom or Oddish's retreat cost is 0, and no other effects can affect it.

GG Razor Leaf- 30
GGG Miracle Powder- 60
Flip a coin. If heads, choose one special condition. The defending pokemon is affected by it.
Weak- G, R
Resist- W
Retreat- CCC

Any prizes for winning anyway?

Back