Future EX contest!

I don't understand, what pokemons have star in its name? Only Staryu and Starmie, right? Whats the Jirachi part of it?

That is why i like starmie,yes only staryu and starmie and jirachi.
Jirachi was the wish -maker,and it was a star-shaped like pokemon so i chosse it.I think somehow it has relationship with the star.
I think it can be acceptable.

Any other comments?

My Fake card:
Skitty * HP:70

(F)(W)(G)(L)(F) Rainbow Tail 100

Flip a coin if head your opponent is fired and poisned if tail this attack does 20 damage self

RE:  Future EX contest!

PokeNorway said:
My Fake card:
Skitty * HP:70

(F)(W)(G)(L)(F) Rainbow Tail 100

Flip a coin if head your opponent is fired and poisned if tail this attack does 20 damage self
Uhhhh, You didn't sign up FOR the contest. And second of all, it's not fired. It's burned. 3rd, this isn't a pokemon star contest. 4th, you didn't type a type, and the weakness, resistance, and retreat cost symbols. And 5th to GODZILLA, sorry that I'm acting like I made the contest or something.

Espeon said:
Starmie EX
120HP (W)(P)

Poke-power:Star Beam
You may use this power if Starmie ex is your active pokemon.If your deck consist of a *pokemon,search for it and put it onto your bench.(whether it was in the discard pile or deck).If you don't,you may search for a card with the word 'star' in its name or jirachi and put it into your hand.

(W)(P) Cosmic Power
Any damage done to Starmie ex is reduced by 30 until the end of your opponent's next turn.

(W)(W)(W)(C) Hydrokinesis - 60
Each of the defending pokemon are now confused.

WEAKNESS (G)
RESISTANCE (N/A)
RETREAT COST (C)(C)
1). I understand the idea of the Poke Power, but make it one or the other to avoid confusion.
Try this:
Poke Power: Star Beam
Once during your turn(before your attack) if Starmie EX is your active Pokemon, you may search you deck or discard pile for a Pokemon 'star' and put it onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
Or,

2). Once during your turn turn(before your attack) if Starmie EX is your active Pokemon, you may search your deck for a Staryu, Starmie/Starmie EX, or Jirachi card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Those are more understandable. Choose which one of them and put it onto your card.

sorry,i was thinking that if there is no *pokemon in the deck so it may have other usage...actually one function is enough already bcoz the card dun have much space...

and i use grass weakness because water is weak to grass and psychic is weak to bug,so a grass weakness will be enough.

ROUND 3 HAS NOW ENDED!
Here are the current scores:

Pokefan4000- 203
ewardooi- 207
jayh272416- 207
Castform- 0
Mathace- 56
Mind Reader-
Cute Mew- 143
Espeon- 74.

ROUND 4 STARTS NOW!
Rules: You must create a Lighting type EX that MUST HAVE a Poke Power or Poke Body. You have until Wednesday April, 5 to post your EX. Good luck and get started!:)

Zapdos EX
100HP (L)

POKEPOWER Electrifying Protection
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may put 1 damage counter on each of your Benched Pokémon. Then prevent all damage done to each of your benched with at least one damage counter on it until the end of your opponent's next turn.

(L) Shocking Hand - 10
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, your opponent can't play any card from his or her hand. If both are tails, you can't play any card from your hand.

(L)(L)(L)(C) Random Thunder -  40
Flip a coin for every benched pokémon (both yours and your opponent's). If heads, this attack does 40 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

WEAKNESS (L)
RESISTANCE (F)
RETREAT COST (C)

Plusle EX
90 HP
Pokebody- Lightning Conductivity
As long as Minun EX is one of your benched pokemon, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to plusle by (W) or (R) pokemon.

LL- Thundershock 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is paralyzed.

W- F
R- M
Retreat- CC

Minun ex
lightning
90 hp
poke-body: Partnership
If you have Plusle ex in play, Minun ex's attacks do 20 more damage.
LL Charge
During your next turn, Minun ex's Negative Thunder attack does 130 damage instead of 70.
LLL Negative Thunder 70
The defending pokemon is now paralyzed. You cannot attack during your next turn.
weakness:fighting
resistance:metal
retreat cost:2

Hey, this is a neat idea. Too bad I'm way too late to enter. Will you be doing another one? I'd love to join, if you are.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Hey, this is a neat idea. Too bad I'm way too late to enter. Will you be doing another one? I'd love to join, if you are.
I will do another once this is done. Is there Tyranitar on that 'what Pokemon are you' thing?

GODZILLA said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
I will do another once this is done. Is there Tyranitar on that 'what Pokemon are you' thing?

I don't know. You can get:

- Magikarp
- Scyther
- Sneasel
- Dragonite
- Butterfree
- Mewtwo
- Mew
- Murkrow
- Haunter
- Charizard
- Slowpoke
- Ditto
- Houndoom
- Electrike (this one was hard for me to get)
- Banette (this took forever)

I can't get the other three.

Minun EX
90 HP
(L)

Pokebody:Minun-Plusle Neutral Field
If Plusle EX is in play,all of your Electric pokemon gained extra 20 HP.

(L)(L): Negative Sparkle Pull 30
You may switch Minun EX with Plusle EX.If you do,remove 2 damage counter from Minun EX.

Weakness- (F)
Resistance- (M)
Retreat- (C)(C)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plusle EX
90 HP
(L)

Pokebody: Plusle-Minun Neutral Field
If Minun EX is in play,damage done by each of your electric pokemon's attack is raised by 20.

(L)(L): Positive Sparkle Pull 30
You may switch Plusle EX with Minun EX.If you do,this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness-(F)
Resistance- (M)
Retreat- (C)(C)

If can please take two of them and get the average score,if not please choose one of them.Can?

Electabuzz Ex HP 110
Pokemon Ex Rule : If this pokemon get's knocked out your opponent draws 2 prize cards instead of 1.

Pokepower : Power Surge
If you put Electabuzz Ex from your hand onto your bench or to evovle one of your pokemon discard all energy cards from your opponent's active
pokemon. Attach all the energy cards from discard pile to any of your pokemons in any way you like. This pokepower can't be used if you have less prize cards than your opponent and you have more pokemon in play.

[L][C][C] Thunderpunch x30
Flip a coin for each [L] energy card attached to electabuzz
ex.This does 30 damage times the number of heads.

[L][L][L][L][L] Storm Seeker
This attack does 100 damage to each Pokemon. (including
benched pokemon and yours) (Ignore weakness and
resistance or any other effects on any pokemon.) This
attack does nothing if Magnetic Storm is not in play.
Discard all energy cards in play (including your opponents)
R W retreat cost
M F **

Raichu Ex
100 Hp
{L}

Poke-Body:Electricity Power
Once during your turn(before your turn),you may search your deck for a Lightning energy and attach it to Raichu Ex.Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Iron Tail{LLC}40
If Raichu Ex has any Metal energy attached to it,Raichu Ex's type is Lightning and Metal at your oppenent's next turn.

Thundervolt{LLLCC}100+
Flip a coin.If heads,the dending pokemon is now confused and paralyzed.If tails,put 5 damage counters on Raichu Ex and Raichu Ex's Thundervolt does 50 more damage.

Weakness:{F}
Resistance:{M}
Retreat Cost:{C}

Back