Future EX contest!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
QUEQTION: I've been gone for a week, so I missed one round. Will I still be able to win the finals, will the old scores be erased and will the winner be based on the card you use on the finals. If not, then I have no chance of winning the finals:(
your choise

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Future EX contest!

cute-mew said:
QUEQTION: I've been gone for a week, so I missed one round. Will I still be able to win the finals, will the old scores be erased and will the winner be based on the card you use on the finals. If not, then I have no chance of winning the finals:(
your choise
The final round is the top 4, but do you know what go ahead and make the EX you missed on the 1 Round.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
My first round card

Celebi EX
80HP (G)

POKEBODY Timeline change
When you play Celebi ex from your hand onto your bench, you may switch Celebi ex with the Active pokémon, all damage and effects that where on the Active Pokémon are now Celebi ex and attach all energy cards attached to the Active Pokémon to Celebi ex.

(G)(G)(G) Continuous Psychic Leaf - 10+
Flip a coin for each energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. This attack does 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each heads and remove a number of damage counters from Celebi ex up to the damage done to the Defending Pokémon. If at least 2 are heads, you can use this attack again. Celebi ex can use this attack maximum 3 times each turn.

WEAKNESS (R)
RESISTANCE
RETREAT COST

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.

jayh272416 said:
pokefan- Minun EX is broken. No card can IMMEDIATELY paralyze
Yes, but it clearly says that you can't attack during your next turn.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Light Venusaur said:
Gozilla:
That was my idea....I just put it into card form!!!
I nkow, but you should have gone to the Future EX ideas thread.

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Roselia EX
90 HP
(G)

Pokebody: Rose Aura
If any of your pokemon was attacked by your opponent's pokemon,put 1 damage counter on the attacking pokemon.You can't use more than one Rose Aura for a single damage.

(G)(G) Rose Aroma
Flip a coin.If head,remove 2 damage counter from each of your active pokemon.If tail,Both of your opponent's defending pokemon are now poisoned.

(G)(G)(G) Magical Leaf
Choose one of your opponent's pokemon.Put five damage counters on that pokemon.(Don't apply weakness on bench pokemon.)

Weakness- (R)
Resistance- (W)
Retreat cost-(C)(C)

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Ninetales EX
110 HP
(R)

Pokepower:Spinning Tail Wack
Once during your turn,if Ninetales EX is your active pokemon,you may flip a coin.If head,put 2 damage counter on the defending pokemon and switch it with one of its bench pokemon.You choose the pokemon to switch.If tail, switch Ninetales EX with one of your bench pokemon.

(R)(C) Flame Wheel 30

(R)(R)(R) Fox Drive
Flip 9 coins.For each head,

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Ninetales EX
110 HP
(R)

Pokepower:Spinning Tail Wack
Once during your turn,if Ninetales EX is your active pokemon,you may flip a coin.If head,put 2 damage counter on the defending pokemon and switch it with one of its bench pokemon.You choose the pokemon to switch.If tail, switch Ninetales EX with one of your bench pokemon.

(R)(C) Flame Wheel 30

(R)(R)(R)(C) Fox Drive 10+
The defending pokemon are now burned.You may flip up to 9 coins.This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.If you get more than five heads and there was more than 1 Ninetales in play,this attack does 120 damage.

Weakness- (F)
Resistance- N/A
Retreat cost- (C)(C)(C)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
The Future EX contst has now ended. I will now reveal the standings.
First I like to thank everybody who attended and gave support for my contest, please give them a round of applause.....This was very fun and I hope to do another one in the future:)

With a grand total of 290 points and coming in 1st Place.....Cute-mew!!. Cute-mew, you have made it to the Top 4. Congadulations!!!

With a total of 283 points and coming in 2nd Place......Espeon!! Espeon you have made it to the Top 4. Congradulations.

Coming in 3rd PLace with a total of 280 points.....Ewardooi!! You have made it to the Top 4. Congradulations.

Finally... coming in 4th Place with a total points of 278.....Pokefan4000!!! You have made it to the Top 4. Congradulations!

The rest of the contestants you received:

Jayh272416: 276 points
Castfrom: 0 points
Mind Reader: 56 points

Better luck next time guys, let's give them a round of applause......

That concludes the Future EX contest placings. Now begins the Top 4 round. Top 4 contestants I will e-mail/Private Message you the rules for the final rond.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Oh, >_< I'm out boo hoo hoo hoo I thought my first EX Bellossom EX was so nice :( And Rapidash. And Rain Castform. But Plusle EX killed me. Waaaaaaaaaaah

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

jayh272416 said:
Oh, >_< I'm out boo hoo hoo hoo I thought my first EX Bellossom EX was so nice :( And Rapidash. And Rain Castform. But Plusle EX killed me. Waaaaaaaaaaah
Don't feel bad. If you want some help just ask me.