• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

{Fusion Destiny}, A Deck Good in Everything (Giratina) Cities Senior

RE: {Fusion Destiny}, A Deck Good in Everything (Giratina) BR Senior

Why are you guys supporting him? This is just a bad idea. Zitong, how do you pull out your lines with only 2 searchy cards? Zitong, you cannot beat a deck with only ONE copy of a card that is good against it. I can OHKO your garchomp G X with my Ambipom G, but that doesn't mean that I will have a very good matchup against Garchomp. This deck HAS NO matchups greater than 50-50, logically, because it cannot search for what it needs. Also, single lines of Pokemon does next to nothing against a deck without proper backup. I don't care if it takes Luxchomp 2 turns to KO mewtwo: IT STILL WILL. Mewtwo is only a minor set back.

Next, ARE YOU HONESTLY COMPARING SABLOCK TO GIRATINA X? Sablock is handlock because it FIRST TURN locks your opponent out of a hand, power sprays their powers, and prevents set up. Giratina does none of that...

What a ! I don t have 2 trainers that can take out pokemon, I have 6. And SIX is really enough. Maybe you can t understand my deck, because it doesn t looks like having a [real] strategy. I don t mean that having a counter will let me instant win. It is just that I do not have serious weakness.

Giratina just don t do it in the beginnig, it does it in the end. So no Uxies, few pokemon that can attack as it is in the end (no more than one back-Up). Then no hands and active will be died. Take up back-up and discard cards from hands (imagine he used a Cyrius, he now has three cards. Normally, they won t have that because it is near the end of the game) to attack me. I will just kill it with my attack, and before, use Cyrius Iniciative and ChatotG. Anyway, I don t think you can understand. Your mind is to based on what anybody plays.

Can you help me with the energy take out instead?

I wouldn t post my decklist here if it sucks just as you said it. I TRIED THE DECK.

I don t need Dark energy for Houndoom. It is LA. But yeah, Taking out energies is one of my biggest problem.

If you focus on one strategy, you will mainly use one strategy.

Weezing is the cheapest thing in the world. I usualy attach an expert belt to it and attack with one energy 40 poison attack. Then next turn, I confuse my self so my opponent takes 0 price. I will see the mismagius. Thank you a lot.

I don t need Dark energy for Houndoom. It is LA. But yeah, Taking out energies is one of my biggest problem.

If you focus on one strategy, you will mainly use one strategy.

Weezing is the cheapest thing in the world. I usualy attach an expert belt to it and attack with one energy 40 poison attack. Then next turn, I confuse my self so my opponent takes 0 price. I will see the mismagius. Thank you a lot.

So...1 card hand disruption in an end game means something? So your opponent will not have set up well beyond what this deck is capable of handling? Is it impossible to set up Uxie X while I'm having fun killing off anything I see hit the field?

Sir/ Ma'am, I'm going to build this deck and testplay it versus everything youve said you've played against, and I'm going to tell you my outcome and every grievance I've had along the way. I may post it in the article section :3

~L_X_F

Zitong, I count Lux Ball and Bebe. PETM is not a real search card (REALLY BAD) and SPdar does nothing for this deck. Maybe you should consider testing the deck yourself. Try playing against REAL PLAYERS at a tournament. Obviously, if you are going to a battle roads with 2 other seniors, any one has a chance to win. I've won a tournament with a theme deck before. Perhaps you have no studied the laws of probability, but I can assure you that this deck has a very low probability of getting anything worthwhile in play. If you like each of the pokemon lines in there, build a separate deck for each pokemon. Donn't play them all in one deck. That's shooting yourself in the foot.

Also, dare I ask what you tested against? Testing doesn't mean playing casual league games... it means playing against REAL DECKS to see how it ends.

3-1 Uxie
4 PONT

you need draw power BAD
I don't know what to cut here because i've never really played a deck like this

Testplayed versus my BlazeChomp. I was surprised with the results. Zero, put it back into the competitive deck garage. It's seriously semi-viable. It currently has a .50 W/L ration versus my deck from 3 games =D

GAME 1:
Starts with 1-1 Gliscor and 2 Supporters, and I get garbage.

I start with Smeargle, portrait Bebe's for Unown [Q], quick smeargle, bench Blaziken, and end.
--
Attaches lucky egg to Gligar, Bebe's for Breloom, benches Shroomish, no energy, and ends.
--
Portrait bucks, Cyrus for stuff to get Blaziken X out, bench another Blaziken, and jet shoot for a kill and 1 card for them from Lucky egg
--
Up Shroomish, play buck's, evolve, Rainbow on active, topdecks chatot G to spy, hits me for 90
--
Plays collector, get Zong and 2 Chomp, bench them, g-switch energy to other blazi and poketurn Blaziken to send up my Smeargle, Portrait for Cynthia and Elm's, fail the Elm's, retreat to Blaziken, level up, and KO.
--
Chatot up, Cynthia for 8, Ambipom G benched, attach, end.
--
Draw, Cyrus for something, KO
--
Attach, tail code
--
Attach Fire, Game

GAME 2:
Gets 1-1 Breloom, Starts with Exeggcute, I start with Bat.

attach psychic,bench shroomish, call for family for Mewtwo and Shuppet
--
Radar for Chomp X to see if azelf is good, Call on bat, search for Blazi an Chomp
--
Evolve to Breloom, Elm's for Exeggutor, bench koffing, Psychic strategy to trade 3 hand for my 5 hand =[
--
I drew nothing, so DCE on chomp, use Call for Bronzong and Roserade
--
Evolves to Weezing >.>, Cynthia's Guidance for Bebe's, retreat to Mewtwo, Energy Absorbtion
--
Can't prevent Mewtwo X, so I scoop. Yikes.

GAME 3:
Ambipom and DCE? This is ridiculous... I get Blaziken start, luckily. I give them first turn.

Bench shuppet, attaches DCE and does 60 xP
--
Collector for 2 Chomp and Smeargle, notice tons of things prized, Azelf for Uxie, Q Smeargle, turn my active, smeargle up, bench Blazi, Set up for 5, get Energy+2 cyrus+Spray, Portrait Store girl for 3 E-gain, attach one to Chomp, DCE it, play some Michael Jackson music, end.
--
Uses Store girl for 2 eggs and a belt, eggs Ambi, attach psychic to Shuppet 60
--
Get another spray, retreat, Blaziken up, Gain it, Cyrus for Radar, colletor, Fire, set up Blaziken, KO, take prized Poketurn
--
Lucky topdecker gets elm's for Banette, attach fire to banette, bench exeggcute and chimecho, KO
--
Smeargle up, don't portrait because I saw a Cynthia's with the DSG, Collector for Roserade, Zong, and Promocroak, puts pressure on with Promocroak and Poison, sent up and hit for Poison revenge
--
Retreats to Exeggcute, Elm topdeck >.>, Exeggutor, fighting and lucky egg on Eggs, retreat, Psychic strategy to switch 2 and 8
--
draw into Lookers, lux ball, and DCE ^_^, fail leap away, attach DCE to other Garchomp, doesn't wanna risk anything, so hit for 20
--
Pours salt on my wounds with topdecked Chatot G [and every time I say topdecked, I seriously mean it was JUST DRAWN, no mistake], plays relicanth and Fighting [I have Gain on Garchomp, gain on active, and Q on Smeargle], Guidance for Her Feelings, retreats to Relicanth and snipes away non-gained chomp
--
Lux ball for bat, flash the Relicanth, cheer, opponent throws up a little, Lookers, see feelings and energy, draw 5, see Cyrus and Chomp X ^.^, fail leap away =[, attach call to Uxie, Poison Revenge for KO, take my prized Uxie X
--
Send up Banette, Temper Tantrum 1 card, don't spray it, attaches Rainbow =[ [is now at 90], play Beethoven's 3rd in E-b Maj., plays Cynthia for 8, bench Rattata, darkness switch to heal and KO
--
Send up Uxie, Level up, Trade off for aaron's =D [other Blaziken and fire were prized], decides whether to Roserade or snipe rattata, but Roserade is basically another free prize, so send up chomp, Lv.up, attach Psychic? to active, Looker's opponent, and snipe Rattata, I take prized Blazi
--
draws, benches Stunky, Bebe's for Mewtwo, Tempers Koffing and takes 10, attaches SP dark to active, hits me for 80, shows me an Elm's =T
--
bench my Blazi, trade off for DCE or DCE [yay], Cyrus for turn and Cyrus, retreat to bat, turn Crobat, send up Garchomp X, Radar for zong, G switch the Chomp's energy to Blazi, DCE on active, Snipe Stunky, get the prized fire.
--
Draw, shows me drawn giratina for KO
--
send up smeargle, portrait and see they got a water from the prize, fail the elm, trade off for Poketurn, show his Aaron's and the turn for game

That's how the 2-of-3 match went. Enjoy.

~L_X_F

I like the deck concept, because all those consistency freaking does not give you the highest win rate. always running 4 of every supporter or pokemon is not only boring but inefficient -unless you would really need only, let´s say three or four specific cards, to win the game consistently. If so, tell me the deck please.
But on the other hand you go overboard with the "inconsistency". Having only one core line of pokemon is beneficial. lets say you can have four misdreavus(good basic that can defend itself a turn or so) and like three or four different mismagius to start your combination. Then you can of course add some 1-1 lines, especially since the mismagius from UL? can move energy to a pokemon that you just got into your hand...
Your deck really inspired me to try some new combinations... For me it works best with versatile stage 1 and bulky basic techs, so far.

Are you serious OHW? That is kinda pathetic honestly. Your argument was basically "Consistency does not make you win, but some forms of inconsistency do". ... Good job seeing the point... Getting a pokemon out turn 1/2 that you can fall back on is what consistency is. Often decks get an attacker out turn 1/2 now, and get another attacker ready to go the next turn. This deck is completely inconsistent in that it CANNOT SEARCH, relies heavily on top decks and opening hands, and it cannot be sure that it type counters another deck. Notice how in LXF's reports how the deck only started doing mildly well after it got a few Haxy top decks and decent openings that appeared to fit the situation?

Wow, I didn t know that the deck has changed its section. I thought it was deleted by some moderators because they think that it can t be played.

Right Zero. My deck start ususally getting well in the middle of the game.

Anyway, I have changed the decklist. This one is now way better than the one before.

You guys are worrying about the Searchy things. Don t think about it, I have experience and I know that it works.

I can admit that I haven’t had as much experience as you have without search cards, but consistancy is like a drug; once you get it, you just can’t stop having it. You also start wanting a lot of it fast.

Back