• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

{Fusion Destiny}, A Deck Good in Everything (Giratina) Cities Senior

Zeto

Milotic
Here is an idea of deck I came out. This deck is pretty disruptive, has a really good speed, a lot of little strategies, a tanking attaker and a spreading pokemon. (I kind of combine everything to do this deck) I have tried it against some decks and it is pretty good. It has the potencial to be played. But I need some help! Guess you guys s going to help me. (first time posting a deck list, not so sure how even thought I read about the rules)

After trying the battleroad, I think then that I have to improve my deck. Check out my new decklist!

Pokemons: 26

(Might be suprised, Check the Strategy to learn more)

1-1-1 Machamp SF
1-1 Giratina Lv.X (giratina LA)
1-1 houndoom LA
1-1 Raticate AR
1-1 Skuntank SF
1-1 Banette PL
1-1 Electrode #36 SF
1-1 Exeggutor LA
1-1 Tentacruel LA
1-1 Gliscor UD (ninja fang)
1 Chingling
1-1 Weezing RR
1 Ambipom G
1 Honchkrow G

T-S-S: 21

2 Expert Belt
4 Professor Elm s Training method
1 Luxury Ball
1 Bebe s Search
1 Cyrus Conspiracy
1 Cyrius Initiative
1 SP radar
2 Lucky Egg
1 Department Store girl
1 Burned Tower
1 Cynthia s Guidance
2 Cynthia s feeling
1 Fisherman
1 Switch
1 Energy Exchanger
1 Buck s Training

Energies: 13

1 Lightning
3 Fighting
4 Psychic
1 DCE
1 Warp
1 Special Dark Energy
2 Rainbow

New Strategy:

Machamp is a powerful finisher as an fast beginner. I usually only uses the first attack only.

Giratina and Executor makes that combo that works but Everyone disagree with. Executor can finish my opponent by having them draw a lot of cards as I had a lot in my hands.

Houndoom and Raticate can attack be fast. Also, Raticate can disrupt and set up myself by using its first attack.

Banette and Shuppet both are good. I think you know the reason.
Weezing is so cheap because when it gets killed, your opponent doesn t take a price.

Chingling for set up. It is way better than Smeargle because what if they don t have an Supporter. And, Chingling is Baby.

Chatot G you know.

The rest of them are for my new lock combo:
Skantank, already explained. (can t attack)

Tentacruel for Fat pokemon. (Paralyse)

Gliscor for new pokemon. (Paralyse)

Electrode, if you attack me, I attack all your pokemon and paralyse you when it is my turn. (Paralyse)

Honchkrow to Snipe for 40 each turn because of Electrode.

Strategy:

Not like the other deck, who concentrate on 1 or 2 pokemon, mine can be played with what ever pokemon that come out. That is why my pokemon list is so strange. My strategy, in general, is to start attacking with fast pokemon like, Raticate with Expert Belt or Lucky Egg s one energy 60 or 80 damage. Or, like Houndoom s one energy, 60 damage attack. Then, prepare either Ludicolo or Giratina Lv.X on the bench. That way, I dont have that much bench so in the end, I only have my active pokemon (can t snipe my bench to win). As my active s pretty powerful, my opponent will attack my active first, instead of my bench.
Relicanth is for those who spam energy gains or expert belt, Banette is for those who heal it self and for discarding hands and dugtrio is for those who love to retreat and retreat. As I have a lot of energies, I put lopunny instead of nidoqueen or blissey. Executor is to get your opponent 0 cards in its hands in the end of the game, so opponent can t attack because of Invinsible tentacles. In the end, opponent always have full bench, no worry about uxie.

After BR, I decided to take out Ludicolo and Lopunny because I never manage to get them out. Instead, I placed another two fast and cheap pokemon: Gliscor, who can paralyse and Tentacruel, who can direct paralyse high energy tanking pokemons (Besides Steelix).

That is pretty much it, please give me ideas or suggestions!

3rd place in BR Senior, lost to Arceus Deck and Usuring Prime because of bad luck (Nothing good, Bad shuffle, all energy gathered in a same place and basic pokemon too).

I took out Dugtrio because it was no use besides its 0 retreat. Chingling is a good wall as it is a baby pokemon and 0 energy attack. Skuntank is so FANTASTIC in this deck. With a special Metal and DCE, 70 damage in two turns and no energy gain and Expert Belt (too bad for me too) anymore. And can t attack. Maybe it can retreat, but it is very disruptive, trust me. Weezing with expert belt so owned. 40 damage and poison with one energy plus more than 80 damage and no price for opponent. So WIN in my deck.

RE: A Deck good in everything: Giratina-Ludicolo (BR Senior)

Azelf will help get Prized stuff.

Maybe, but i can play with everything I have.

Anybody else?

If it works, then great deck. I like the idea of having so much to chose from.I had a deck like this but with only 5/6 different lines. I don't really know how to /what to change this deck since i don't know how often you get specific cards. The thing you might need help with is the T/S/S lines, there is a lot of cards you only run 1 of. So maybe try making this more consistence. (will post more soon. Time to watch anime)

The thing is that i can play with what ever i get, so no need of having a lot of trainers just to bring a big thing. I have more than 8 turns to bring a fat pokemon for the end, without anybody disrupting. I don t get out specific cards.

Thank you a lot!

others?

come on, guys, I am sure that this deck needs help. adding some stuff?

If thats your logic then the deck is done, right? And i don't really know what to do with the T/S/S line but if you like it then it's done.

Well, this deck does really not look like a complete, owning deck. I mean, look at Luxchomp or Sablelock, You can see the difference. Maybe not a lot of people knows how to play with this kind of deck?

Bump. Need help!

Please, help!

I was thinking about putting Mightiyana PL and combo with Skuntunk G. This way, i will do 80 damage and poison with 0 energy.

Advices?

Mightyena really belongs in its own deck. It takes to many techs to make it work, and it wouldn't last very long in this deck.
And DGX completely shuts you down.

True, some of my good tech shuts down against Dialga lv.X: Mewtwo lv.X, Giratina lv.X, Dugtrio, Houndoum and my mightiyana (if i put it). The thing is that my techs aren t based on Poke-bodies ( like Jumpluff, where Shaymin is needed), mostly on highly and fast damage, but with low HP. I guess to counter it, I can just snipe him 2 times with Relicanth, as Energy gain is so used in this moment, or kill it with houndoom or Mewtwo. Best thing I have! I guess it is VS this deck that I am going to have the most trouble.

Anyway, I guess I can stand VS them, less chance to win, thought.

godzilla898, I like the image of your avatar. Itar

Run Rainbow I won't coment on the stratagy cuz I think it's too confusing.

You could take out Department Store Girl and Cynthia's Guidance. DST isn't needed unless you absolutley NEED the E-belts/Lucky Egg, and Cynthia's Guidance isn't to great of a card. Maybe if your opponent's playing Slowking, but for the most part no.

Actually, maybe Cynthia s guidance would be useless. But Department girl store would be needed for Raticate and for a drawing system that makes me draw cards(lucky egg, Cynthia s feeling...), as I can play with whatever I want. And an Expert Belt is needed for my last-standing pokemon. So...

Multi Energy could be useful, as my pokemons are some times different types. The bad thing is that each damage couters is important. I can t afford to put a damage counter on one of my pokemon just like this, risk of one hit KO.

The tech isn t so complicated, donking and prepare a back-up fat pokemon.

Other help?

The reason other decks are so good is that they only focus on one main strategy. You may think you don't need many trainers, but what if you start with Shroomish and Houndoom? How will you get Breloom or Houndoor quickly enough? And the fact that whatever isn't one-shotted by a popular pokemon is too hard to get out. Sorry, but I would ditch this idea.

Tyraniking, I would wish to start with a shumish or an Houndoom. Directly, just a professor Elm s training Method, I get what I wanted, Breloom or Houndoum. Fast Kill with one energy. With Expert Belt will even be better. Then I gets out other pokemon during the game. And, I keep a pokemon fully prepared in the bench. The technique work pretty well. I mean i know that not a lot of people use this kind of deck (actually, I know nobody), so it could be strange to see it. Honestly, I tried the deck, and even without some good cards like Pokemon Collectors, I manged to beat some strong Deck fair and square (Luxchomp a few, Cursegar..). I post my deck list here to improve my deck. I wouldn t do it if it can t be played (I have a lot of years of experience, Come on).

Actually, my beginnig basics always sucks. But, After one turn, I usually catch up. I am really fast.

Why'd you choose the Giratina LA? Starting with that would take 2 turns just to attack. With a lack of Warp Point/Switch, he wouldn't be getting out of the active position fast.

There's no such thing as a 1-1 shuppet line.

The point is that this pokemon will be kept for the end. I have a lot of time to prepare it. Plus, it second attack will direct own a pokemon with 130 HP (as first, I use darkness lost, so 30 to all his pokemon and plus 20 to his active because of Expert belt). Then, who ever it is, I am going to do Brutal Edge, 50 plus 10 damage for each damage counters on the defending pokemon. Therefore, 30 or 50 if doesn t retreat (I have dugtrio in play, so you retreat, hum? 2 more damage counters on you. Giratina then Darkness Lost can distroy this pokemon) plus Brutal Edge (50+30+20 Expert Belt) =130 Damage in total.

I know what you are thinking, what about Garchomp Lv.X? First of all, Executor and Banette cut my opponent s hand to 0. Then, if lucky, get a Garchomp Lv.X. If he gets something useful like poketurns (which he only has 2 or less of them left because he wanted to do Luxray s Bright Look or One hit me with crobat G combo), he then can t attack or can t heal because of Invinsible Tentacles. If he gets some thing unuseful, he can attack me with Luxray Lv.X, but put damage on his pokemon, which I am going to Kill with Giratina.

All Prepared....

Yeah, I might put another shuppet. Remenber, my deck s not based on Shuppet combo.

Sorry It was Houndoom LA.

Back