• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

{Fusion Destiny}, A Deck Good in Everything (Giratina) Cities Senior

RE: A Deck good in everything: Giratina-Ludicolo (BR Senior)

why is nobody helping me?

o_e I don't get it. This deck is not near good due to the list being completely unreliable. Running an extraordinary amount of 1-ofs in eevolution lines will never get you anywhere in a game, and in truth, your field will die to any beefy stage 2 or SPs [poor gengar]. This will do nothing when something is prized or knocked out, as you have one pokemon per deck and no well-structured recovery. Correctly build decks like these are usually called SP toolbox, and you would be better off playing that at the very least. My advice^^

~L_X_F

Not afraid of SPs (Battle nearly 18 times against Luxchomp and get a 7 or 8 win and 11 or 10 lose). I know exactly what to do against them. Against Big Fat pokemon will even be easier. Easily take 3 price with my fast starters. Maybe I will loss 3 pokemons for that big fat prepared pokemon but I am still advantaged. Against some Donking Deck, I use the same strategy.

I will make the Strategy easier:

1, Donk with whatever that you have (imagine I start with a houndour, then, I donk with Houndoom).

2, Disrupt your opponent with Chatot G and Executor (and Banette).

3, Prepare a fat pokemon for the end, Ludicolo or Giratina, depending about your opponent.

4, Do some combo to kill your opponent.

If I am correct, the meaning of the word DONKING means take out a pokemon fast and deals with high damage fast. All my pokemons (Besides Giratina, Ludicolo, Dugtrio and Executor) are extremely fast because they are stage 1 pokemon and 1 energy attack does more than 60. For exemple, Raticate AR with an Expert Belt or a Lucky Egg can do 60 or 80 damage with one energy. Houndoom can do the same. Banette s Darkness Switch and loneless. They do not have high hp and that is what I want! Therefore, They will just try to kill my active instead of attaking my preparing bench. If not, They will get damaged by my Donking pokemons.

Does this answer your question?

Can you give me some advices, please?

Advice, I am going to use it Sunday!

Advices, I am dying...

Do you have Hamachi and Redshark? I would like to battle this deck.

Advice: play something else. Either that, or beef up two or three lines and only use those. I'm all for making the trainer line better, too, and I'd say you should clean that up, as well. I have too strong doubts against the list to believe this'll work.

~L_X_F

I do have Redshark, But I don t know how to use it online. And I don t have the decklist prepared. It just that I have tried the deck against almost every deck in the meta (Luxchomp, Dialchomp, Jumpluff, Gengar...) and winning is possible.

LucarioXFroslass, true, if I saw something like it, I would advice to remake a deck too, but it works!

Sunday: Battleroad

Lugia.dek works. Unown.dek works. Haymaker 4.0 works. Neo-Sneasel works. Eleki's garbage works. Doesn't mean we can't build something better with the same cards. ;P

~L_X_F

Yeah, but the point is that playing the same stuff every game is boring. At least this deck is fun to play, and isnt netdecked.

why not play donphan prime?? or umbreon undaunted?? whats the point of only 1 defender, 1 switch, 1 energy exchanger those are cards that are ment to be played with ATLEAST 2 copies of them. And whats a 1-1 shuppet line???

RE: A Deck Good in Everything: Fusion Destiny (Giratina) BR Senior

Sorry, I didn t understand about the [what is an 1-1 Shuppet line?]. It s Banette.

Need help for updated Decklist.

RE: {Fusion Destiny}, A Deck Good in Everything (Giratina) BR Senior

Decklist updated.

Need HELP!

I don t know how many times i said that...

Like I said... you should definatly add Umbreon UD

Why Umbreon? I don t use dark pokemon or dark energies. I don t use an eevee deck either. But your advice just give me an idea: Shedinja SV. Same effect, can snipe, poke-body (too bad if I am fighting against Dialga G Lv.X), wall after using Chatot G attack. Maybe.. I will think about it...

Thanks.

Bump. I forgot to say that I took out my Ludicolo because it was too hard to prepare and get K.O. when I was weak.

Wow.. No help.

I expected more to give me advices...

Back