• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

{Fusion Destiny}, A Deck Good in Everything (Giratina) Cities Senior

RE: {Fusion Destiny}, A Deck Good in Everything (Giratina) BR Senior

Have you heard of a HoPe? I can see a couple of similarities between this deck and HoPe and this deck it that there are tonnes of one of techs to suit a metagame. I've things about HoPe and I remember the creator of the deck said everything in his deck had to be able to be searched out.

Have you considered Pokemon Contest Hall? Why Oak's Visit? I'd rather use Volkner's or PONT. I'd say less Professor Elm and more Bebe's Search. If you want to eliminate the possibility of bench sniping, why not a 1-1 Manetric PT instead of not having any pokemon on your bench at all? Maybe level Max for Giratina Lv.X. I think Chimecho isn't very useful and I'm having trouble understanding why Tentacruel's in there because there are other better choices for low energy attack. Maybe Starmie RR? Just a couple of suggestions

pokemon contest hall would be useful. But, I prefer burned tower or Ruin of alph because as I have a lot of type of pokemon, I might get resist or do not have the necessary energies.

Manetric will just get sniped anyway. Plus, I have tried the deck more than 40 times and i have no times to bring out other pokemons. It is like one after another.

I don t know but I think that a healing system like Chimecho would be helpful, even if it isn t the perfect thing.

And finally, I have made a combo with Gliscor and Tentacruel: Paralyse. Gliscor with expert Belt paralyse a guy and retreat next turn to kill my opponent with whatever pokemon (Houndoom...). Then Tentacruel with DCE and Water will kill any stupid tanking pokemon (besides Steelix Prime, which I can handel with my Houdoum). And I have a chance to kill another pokemon because if it dies after his turn with poisoned, he then has to switch to another pokemon that will give me a free price. I can just keep Tentacruel to kill another Tank. And his first attack is pretty good.

I will think about Starmie, but it uses water energies...

LucarioXFroslass, have you ever tried a deck like HoPe?

Is your houndoom houndoom G that is the only PL one and HoPe is not garbage

HoPe is indeed not GARBAGE. It is Houndoom LA.

Not to be spam, but what is HoPe?

HoPe is a deck that can only be used by a few players. In general, it is a counter deck. The creater of the deck, Eleki made it just to counter the players of his meta. It has many techs but generally relies on HOnchukrow and shupPEt. It uses different strategy and can came out a strategy just like that. I read his Article. Just write HoPe on the search system. The guy s username is, I am really not sure, Eleki139 (something like that).

Please give some advices.

Maybe I have different techs too but it works on everyone, or almost. I don t do this deck just to counter my meta.

What if I add Weavile UD and Sneasle LA, both disrupt really badlly my opponent.

Sneasel LA: one dark energy, Rob, look at opponent hands and have him shuffle all TM and Pokemon Tools in his deck. Which mean another Cyrius for Energy gain or another Department Girl Store for Expert Belt.

Weavile UD: poke-Power, when I evolve it, I look at my opponents hands and discard one card.

What do you think?

Yes. I played it. My friend, Eleki, made it, and a friend of ours made top 32 with it at nationals. I can't ask Eleki right now, but I assume like everyone else, he'd agree it's garbage. Don't forget, though, that one man's trash is another man's treasure. Garbage can still go undefeated at many battle roads this season :3

Oh, and Sneasel doesn't disrupt if you can't start with it. Also, a one-time hand discard against decks that are unable to power spray it is nothing.

~L_X_F

I want to combine it with Giratina-Lock-4-turns-Win (about 4 Turns, normally. Does work on Everybody, even VS Machamp because it can t attack). 1 card can be the key of win or lose (Invisible Tentacles). So...

Why can't they? When they start their turn, they draw a card.

~L_X_F

^But then they have to decide between getting set up, or attacking. And if they choose to attack, that card could have been needed later.

"Oh, wow. Do I take a prize, or do I play that Broken Time Space I just drew?"

~L_X_F

Here is the order of my attacks:

My Turn
Executor: opponent has now 0 cards.

Opponent Turn
Draw. Will Machamp attack me?, normallly, he can t kill me with first attack and doesn t have enough energy for trird. Imagine he kills me by discarding the cards in his hand. Now, he has 0 cards. Or, If it is a important Supporter to take out Important things, he can t attack. No place for Uxie because it is the end of the game.

My Turn
Chatot G and, maybe if he didn t attacked, Cyrius Initiative. (Decklist Updated) I manage somehow, with Giratina s brutal Edge (he is damaged, as it is near the end of the game) or Banette to Knock-Out Machamp.

Opponent Turn
Draw a useful card, needed to attack. With not more than one Back-up prepared, Can t do anything else than do not attack. Imagine he was playing a KingChamp. A kindra will not harm my Giratina.

My nest few Turns
Spread and Kill if necessary with Brutal Edge until I win. It works, I finished Luxchomp with him only takes 3 Prices, I finished, Kingchamp like that, as Cursegar.

Come on, Help.

You have so many random Pokemon, so many BLEH trainers, only 2 T/S/S that search for Pokemon, and just random energy typage. How do you expect to be handing your opponent to zero WHILE you have tina in play, again? Also, Giratina gives the facade of doing something... but it really doesn't do anything. They will always draw a card, and that card might be able to pull other cards. A single Collector will give them discard fodder for 3 turns. Cyrus gives them for 8 turns plus a supporter. It just doesn't work.

Next, you NEED to work on your lines. The pokemon are random and most of them are useless in the "locking" strat you presented. The T/S/S all draw cards. If you are going to play such stupid pokemon lines, you need to play searching T/S/S.

Also, no one wants to help because you aren't accepting help. You shut down other people's ideas, so why would we want to help you?

I don t just lock. The point is that this deck has a lot of Strategies. The Giratina is just one of them. The main point of this deck is Donking with low energy, high attack stage 1 pokemon, who will be fast to bring out without any stadiums (BTS) and are not afraid of Machamp. As I have whatever pokemons in my deck, I will not have that many weaknesses and have a little chances to bring out the necesary things. Machamp just own SPs. There is a few way to win. Do you see any thing that can counter me that bad? Random pokemon just gives me less trainers and more place for pokemons. I at least have a chance to beat most every body.

The other says: Aw... You should do aother deck with ONLY one strategy. Maybe it is good, but what if it fails? The deck is just died. And then, not even understanding my deck, they says random stuff like [put some more T/S/S to get your pokemon]. First I don t need and second, I don t have space. Wow... Expect me to accept that! It is like saying: Put a Dialga G Lv.X in VileGar.

What about Sablock. It is a hand lock too, why don t you say that it doesn t work too.

My Energy line might be hard to get out, Can anybody help? (I will take your advise this time).

I never said to use only one strategy. I said to focus. Those two things are different.

Difference between Sablelock and this; Sablelock can set up AND lock :3 Oh, and Zero doesn't like Sablelock.

~L_X_F

Well weezing isnt good so i would take him out and put in the storm front mismaguis and put in a undaunted midevuis.

What will you do if your start-donker's Energy is Prized? Such as you start with Houndour and go to Houndoom, but the Dark Energy is prized?

Back