Full Metal Wall in February

Malavok

Aspiring Trainer
Still not a fan of most of the artwork from the Tag Team sets... What is up with that Blastoise? Looks as bad as Gen 1 Blastoise in Red and Blue.

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
I like it more, every time they reveal a female full art supporter the comments section is just a bunch of guys posting creepy comments; if this style means that won't happen then I'll take that any day.
Chibi and chibi-esque art has less detail and quality and has nothing to do with how you view the way men appreciate art.
Stop with the sexism and man trashing.

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Chibi and chibi-esque art has less detail and quality and has nothing to do with how you view the way men appreciate art.
Stop with the sexism and man trashing.

If you think my comment applies to you somehow then that's your problem, not mine. If you honestly haven't witnessed men oogling over full art supporters often depicting under-age girls (which obviously, does not apply to all men, I'm not really sure how you'd come to the conclusion that was the point of my comment) then in the nicest way possible I'd believe you lived under a rock. I also question you know what sexism is at all as there was literally nothing remotely sexist in my comment.

Again, my comment meant absolutely no offense to anyone, I just wanted to represent the opinion I share with many others that the response the very vocal minority of men have to cards like Skyla BKT is discomforting, weird and inappropriate.