• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

Hey, could you CML for Genesect EX?
Also, you went to SJ Regionals and didn't say hi to me? How could you :p

Haha, I don't know who you are silly :3 I'm very interested in your SR Dialga EX. Is there anything small I could add to my end for it?

Interested in the genosect ex. Have tyranitar shining, gyarados shining would you consider?

My offer is

My Gyarados Shining NM-M

Your: Genosect ex

LMK!

Interesting offer. Do you have any other old Ultra Rares like Gold Stars? I also have several Skyla and a Muscle Band if you're interested.

I don't sorry. Everything on my list is all I got. LMK If you find something else you like on my trades Im sure we could work something out.

I do not. Sorry. If you take a look at my list on the page that's what I have to offer. Lmk if we can work something out

Yea it's a regular one. I also have a malamar ex iif your interested. id throw that in. Just trying to see if we can make a deal.

The only thing I would say that I absolutely want is the Shining Charizard. I have quite a bit of meta stuff unlisted, do you think there's any way I could add up enough to get it?

Well if you can get me a virizion ex and a genosect or genosect landorus id trade you the charizard. No promises whether ill hang on to the charizard at my league on Saturday though.

Back