• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

How many Skylas do you need? I'm pretty sure I only have League Promo Skylas by the way.

Is there anything I could add to 4 Skyla and 2 Virbank to get that Landorus EX FA?

Frost Mage said:
Is there anything I could add to 4 Skyla and 2 Virbank to get that Landorus EX FA?
I don't think there's enough sorry. But did you see anything else for the Skyla and Virbank?

Hmm, so right now they're all in decks, but I'll try to get 4 more so I can trade you for that Seismitoad.

Huge bump!

If you don't trade it there, I have Jolteon * and Treecko *

Frost Mage said:
Sorry, I couldn't really find anything. :( I'm mainly looking to trade it for Gold Stars. I'll be taking it to NorCal Regionals because I know some people who want it.

Hey, I just recieved the amount of Skylas and Virbank I need, so I don't need yours anymore.

MP Pokemon said:
CML for your Genesect EX :D

Thanks
Is there anything I could add for the PLS Charizard SR?

@Audioace; Do you have any Phanpy RH or Donphan RH from PLS?

@Iconz; Interested in your Seismitoad EX, but I don't think I would do a straight trade of Mewtwo for it, Mewtwos are just harder to come by right now. :(

Hmmm. Unless you had some unlisted EX's or something I'm afraid not... Anything else you saw?? I really need Genesect :D

LMK!

MP Pokemon said:
Hmmm. Unless you had some unlisted EX's or something I'm afraid not... Anything else you saw?? I really need Genesect :D

LMK!

I actually just took an FA Seismitoad EX out of my deck, interested?

I am, kinda. Is there anything else you saw on my thread? I value the Charizard SR a lot higher because of its sentimental value to me, and of course that its a Charizard. Was there anything else you saw?

Charizard PLS SR - 50$
M Charizard EX X SR - 48$
M Charizard Y EX SR - 32$
M Charizard X - 36$
M Charizard EX Y 25$

LMK what you think. Tell me if you saw anything else as well.

Back