Wi-Fi Trades Freedomeon's Competitive Battle Thread

RE: Freedomeon's MyPlayer Thread *UPDATED 27/12/2013* Competitive Pokemon for Trade

xDkoYx said:
Jolly Unburden Treecko with egg moves NaturalGift WorrySeed LeafStorm and Endeavor for a Moxie Herracross :D I also have Jolly Iron Fist Chimchars with egg moves ThunderPunch FirePunch FakeOut and Encore. I'm alright with a 2 for 1 :p

Freedomeon said:
Treecko will do just fine thanks :) when can you trade?
Uhh well it's really hard since were on different time zones :/ I was thinking 1.30pm fourm time? I'm not really sure what time zone your in so it's hard to say when were both available. Anyway I added you Friend code my is 3566-1613-6229. Hope to trade soon :D

RE: Freedomeon's MyPlayer Thread *UPDATED 27/12/2013* Competitive Pokemon for Trade

I have a 4IV Sturdy Relaxed Pineco with Stealth Rock if you are interested. I'm looking for a 4IV Gligar or a 4IV Abra

MMAmonchan said:
I have a 4IV Sturdy Relaxed Pineco with Stealth Rock if you are interested. I'm looking for a 4IV Gligar or a 4IV Abra

Brilliant, which would you prefer? :)

I would prefer the Abra. I'm online now if you are and my friend code is 3969-5472-1679. My SN is Terraneous and I have added you.

MMAmonchan said:
I would prefer the Abra. I'm online now if you are and my friend code is 3969-5472-1679. My SN is Terraneous and I have added you.

Sure, I'll add you now :)

I could get you a hustle darumaka if you wanted (which evolves into SF darmainitan) for any old stealth rocks lavitar if you wanted :)

xDkoYx said:
I could get you a hustle darumaka if you wanted (which evolves into SF darmainitan) for any old stealth rocks lavitar if you wanted :)

I actually have a Darumaka thank you, I do however still need to trade you for that Treecko. I will get you a Moxie-Cross now.

Thanks both for the trades :)

RE: Freedomeon's MyPlayer Thread, Competitive Pokemon for Trade

Can you breed a 5 IV Larvesta for a 5 IV Feebas?

TristMerc said:
Can you breed a 5 IV Larvesta for a 5 IV Feebas?

If it will be a Bold nature female then yes I can :)

I feel terrible about my system's baterry dying right before the trade. T^T I got an HA Venipede in wondertrade just a day or two after. You mentioned you were interested in one on my thread so I'll breed you one to make it up to you.

Axell Starr said:
I feel terrible about my system's baterry dying right before the trade. T^T I got an HA Venipede in wondertrade just a day or two after. You mentioned you were interested in one on my thread so I'll breed you one to make it up to you.

Thanks for the offer man but it was Lord Fletchling that mentioned Venipede on your thread.

Freedomeon said:
Axell Starr said:

Thanks for the offer man but it was Lord Fletchling that mentioned Venipede on your thread.

Huh. I remembered wrong. I do feel bad for what happened. I would like to make it up by giving you two poke' for on of the Eevees. =3

Axell Starr said:
Freedomeon said:

Huh. I remembered wrong. I do feel bad for what happened. I would like to make it up by giving you two poke' for on of the Eevees. =3

Don't worry, I do still need one of your Trapinch though. I have 4 IV Eevee or HA Eevees without the 4 IV I think, I'll have to check quickly.

EDIT: I have a 4IV with HA and Wish.

I'll take the 4iv HA. I slammed my finger in a metal door earlier so it'll be easier for me to trade tomorrow. =3

Haha, ok. Hope it gets better soon.

Can you breed a 5iv relaxed ferroseed with Stealth rocks and leech seed for me.
I have a 5iv modest larvesta and I would greatly appreciate if you could breed it for me.

PokemonY123 said:
I have a 5iv modest larvesta and I would greatly appreciate if you could breed it for me.

I can breed you one but I already have Volcarona sorry, do you have anything else to offer?

Freedomeon said:
PokemonY123 said:

I can breed you one but I already have Volcarona sorry, do you have anything else to offer?

I don't really have any other 5iv's but I do have all the starters and I have HA ability chimchars with thunder punch.

I also have 3-4 Iv charmander with solar power and egg moves dragon dance outrage and dragon rush

I have those too sorry.
Ummm, what 4IVs do you have?

Back