Wi-Fi Trades Freedomeon's Competitive Battle Thread

RE: Freedomeon's MyPlayer Thread *UPDATED 27/12/2013* Competitive Pokemon for Trade

Axell Starr said:
I have about an hour or two before my friend wakes up and I need to get back to helping him with things. I'm available to trade from now until then.

Just added your FC, what's your IGN?
I'm available for a limited time right now.

RE: Freedomeon's MyPlayer Thread *UPDATED 27/12/2013* Competitive Pokemon for Trade

Freedomeon said:
Axell Starr said:
I have about an hour or two before my friend wakes up and I need to get back to helping him with things. I'm available to trade from now until then.

Just added your FC, what's your IGN?
I'm available for a limited time right now.

Well, hey. I refreshed the page about 15 minutes ago and now it chooses to show me the reply? Silly browser. My FC is om my trade thread.

I don't have an IGN.

Would you trade a chimchar for a HA fletchinder

Axell, sorry about that. Had to go out with my family, will let you know when I'm home, if you're not available I'll be available tomorrow :) it's a 4 IV Timid Anticipation Wish Eevee :)

Pikadino: I already have a HA Chimchar, do you have a trade thread?

No. I guest I typed that kind of funny would you give me a chimchar for my HA fletchinder

I already have a 5 IV EV trained HA Talonflame sorry, if you have a trade thread I'd be happy to look at it to see if you have anything I need.

Ill get a trade thread within the next couple of days and ill let you know. The only other thing I have off of the top of my head is a 4IV timid staryu

I have that already sorry, post me a link when you have a thread and I'll look then :)

So I had to be AFK for most of yesterday, but I'll be availiboe to trade for the majority of today. =3

Sorry Axell, I'll be available tonight :)

I'll be free most of today again, so I'll check back frequently. =3

I'm currently online, I've left you a profile comment too. What's your IGN?

IGN? In game name? IF you mean an account on the gaming site I don't have one. If you mean in game name, It's Xzania.

Yeah, in-game name so I know who to trade with lol.

I'm ready whenever you are. My system is connected to the Interwebs now. If it helps my name on my system is Alex, if for some reason you can't locate my in-game name.

ran out of HA eevee?

That's your name on your system not your IGN. Your IGN is the name of your character.
Mine is James, you send me a request. It's 1:30AM here so I'm going to bed in 5 minutes.

Ahk! XD Battery died. Probably shouldn't have kept it in sleep last night.

Jolly Unburden Treecko with egg moves NaturalGift WorrySeed LeafStorm and Endeavor for a Moxie Herracross :D I also have Jolly Iron Fist Chimchars with egg moves ThunderPunch FirePunch FakeOut and Encore. I'm alright with a 2 for 1 :p

I would like a Female HA Eevee.

xDkoYx said:
Jolly Unburden Treecko with egg moves NaturalGift WorrySeed LeafStorm and Endeavor for a Moxie Herracross :D I also have Jolly Iron Fist Chimchars with egg moves ThunderPunch FirePunch FakeOut and Encore. I'm alright with a 2 for 1 :p

Treecko will do just fine thanks :) when can you trade?

ShinyVincent said:
I would like a Female HA Eevee.

What are the abilities of your Boufallant and Buneary?

Back