Wi-Fi Trades Freedomeon's Competitive Battle Thread

Freedomeon

Eeveelution Fanatic
Friend Code: 4055 - 3680 - 7631
Time Zone: United Kingdom - GMT
Times Available: I work shifts so it varies, generally mornings or evenings.

Hello!
I'm looking for a reliable way to get battles for my YouTube channel. It can be a pain trying to find good battles all the time so I thought I'd change this thread to be exclusively for battle requests.

If you would like to battle me then please post here or on my profile.
The formats I play are:

Smogon OU
Smogon UU
Smogon Mixed Tier

Please feel free to challenge me to any of the above, they are the only ones I currently play. I will update them if I decide to play others.

NB: Having a battle with me does not guarantee it will go up on my channel, I only upload good quality battles. It does not matter if I win or lose, the quality of the battle is all that matters.​

RE: Freedomeon's MyPlayer Thread

I have edited each section to make it up-to-date, getting an Immunity Gligar is a huge priority for me.

Stealth rock lavitar and timid protean froakie for charizardite x

Thirsty said:
Stealth rock lavitar and timid protean froakie for charizardite x

I'm currently on a train on my way home, should be ready for you in 2 hours tops if that's ok?

RE: Freedomeon's MyPlayer Thread *UPDATED* Pent/Quad Flawless for Trade

Weekly bump, let's trade :)

Are either of the gligar female? If so I am interested in trading for one, but your wants are a little to obscure for me to make an informed offer.

MtheW said:
Are either of the gligar female? If so I am interested in trading for one, but your wants are a little to obscure for me to make an informed offer.

The Lv 1 is a female, I've also edited my wants to try and be less obscure and more informative. Thanks for the advice there, I'm just trying to get competitive ready Pokemon really. If they don't have the right nature I can do that myself but the most important part is the Egg Moves really.

I'm open to all offers though if you want to trade something I haven't specifically asked for.

Choice band for immunity gligar?

Hey bud, would you take a quad larvesta or drillbur for a gligar?

PokeChimpo said:

Can I take the Larvesta please? Do you want a male or female?

Freedomeon said:
PokeChimpo said:

Female, if able what gender for you? I'll be on in a few hours hopefully, at work now on break ha.

PokeChimpo said:
Freedomeon said:

Female, if able what gender for you? I'll be on in a few hours hopefully, at work now on break ha.

Female would be great for me too please. I've got work now so I'll be available in about 5 and a half hours.

Hey, I'm interested in your 4 IV Adamant Honedge (the one without 31 IV in speed). I have 4 IV Timid Noibat and 4 IV Modest Gooey Goomy. Interested in either?

Ka$h Money said:
Hey, I'm interested in your 4 IV Adamant Honedge (the one without 31 IV in speed). I have 4 IV Timid Noibat and 4 IV Modest Gooey Goomy. Interested in either?

Definitely, that will save me so much time on Noibat :) is it male by any chance?

Freedomeon said:
Ka$h Money said:

Definitely, that will save me so much time on Noibat :) is it male by any chance?

Yeah and it has infiltrator as well. The 4 IVs are Def/Sp Atk/Sp Def/Spd. Can we trade now?

Ka$h Money said:
Freedomeon said:

Yeah and it has infiltrator as well. The 4 IVs are Def/Sp Atk/Sp Def/Spd. Can we trade now?

That's perfect, I'm online now. We already have each other added, what's your in-game name?

Back