Four Stars

I've tried some paswords. None of them worked. I would tell you what they are, but that ruin the fun of the guesses.
If the password is in this thread, then it will obviously be in one of WPMs posts, but will anyone be bothered to read them again?

Do you guys really think WPM's going to pick a new mod based on a password you have to guess?

That's all I'm saying.

*Mysteriously leaves, making everybody wonder "Who was that guy? what did he mean? Why am I asking myself these questions?"*

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!!

*runs conttinueisly in circles and yells than i fall and take a nap*

im scared.... what if WPM is a zombie and he has come to take are souls and put them on the rock it music video.

i think it is all a trick -_-

WPM has probably already chosen the last mod, the forums are probably there to trick us. As far as I can tell, the password can be an unlimited number of letters. I doubt it can even be accessed, or if it can, I bet one password can only be used for one day, so will be worthless after a while.

c-m - time to answer your questions. No. cute-mew :F. That WPM probably won't choose a mod based on a password you have to guess. No idea.
Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
If he keeps talking like he's the storyboard head for Star Wars, we'll never get anywhere...

And yes, this is getting confusing. Though death and Silence could be Account delete and Banning... No idea what "greed and power" is though.

Ah, i see what the what WPM is reffering to and what the meaning to his

madness is,(no offense WPM)

Four Stars is a plural noun or other name for mini-mods:
Abhorsen
Alchemist_Almighty
Bacon
Charizard
Cute-Mew
Kevin Garrett
Señor Noobnerd

The "Universe" in his Story is cyberspace, the

Galaxy is Pokebeach, the Stars are the members/modz, Planets are threads, posts etc. if

u take this into Astronamy, A Red giant is ultimatly a Dieing star, before it

becomes a white dwarf, and then either "fizzeling out", creating a nova or

Supernova. So obiously these super giants are resigning members or modz, to

the beome regular "baby" stars or regular PB mebers like yours truly. Anyway

these Four stars are those modz that will be resiging therefore giving way for

more modz....well thats how it would be when talking about stars.

Greed refers to Posts and spam...to raise ur post count...

Power refers to ambitions of being a mod, and to abuise ur privilage, because

being a mod is a privelige, not a right...even for WPM should he abuse his power

(We know u won't WPM)

Death and Silence was in refernce of power abuse, deleting threads and accounts, a true well deserved mod encourings member, and if punishment need be bans can be used...know only if the problem persists to the exteme should "Death"(account deletion) be allowed.

Silence also refers to locking of threads...only when is it absolutly necceasary should u lock...this whole no more posts after 2 weeks is getting on many members nerves, and therfore shows "corruption" in the mod force.

I think i've deciphered as much as i could, know all that's left is for WPM to lead the way to the true meaning of Pokemon :p

Ok... I'm totally confused now :(

Right, so now they are going to choose for new Mods to save us from the Noobs. Well, why couldn't WPM make a thread saying: We need new mods because some are stepping down.

Things are so confusing around here.

Wow, I missed quite a lot!

Well, I'm pretty sure c-m knows, but he's not telling anyone anything. He just keeps saying that all we need to know is that it's a forum for slaves.....Noobnerb might know too.....BUT! The only thing us normal members can do is sit here and wait for more devolopments..... <.<

Magicmew said:
But seriously, PLEASE tell us de pazword!

If it is a forum for mods, do you think WPM will give everyone the password.

It could also be for people working on this site. After all, there have been many strange occurrences lately.

So, why this Four satrs charade? And why is th forum locked? If people can still use it, why is it locked? I don't think it is something abou the mods... Remember WPM said after redshark there would be more surprises after? Maybe this is one? A pokebeach Sci-Fi FanFic?

NO, The Mods thing seems more logical though :/

I am very tempted to...

GET ME MY IP BANNER!

Seriously, is hacking into Four Stars all of you think about? Please get a life. There are so many other easily "opened" forums for you to browse through.

Even I have no idea how to get in, but I know that as long as you are not given the password, you are not allowed. Don't even try. That's what I do. And please stop terrorising the moderators for the password; we don't know.

Back