Four Stars

On posting, this thread has 4800 views. =o

I don't know why everyone wants to be a mod so bad. It's not as if you get granted super powers or anything, just the ability to lock threads and stuff.

I have a new theory for WPM's last post:

The last mod might not have been needed. Maybe when he was talking about the previous star, he meant, the star that was chosen to be the last mod. Perhaps WPM chose someone to be the last one, then, he had second thoughts about that person, so he chose another one. Then, maybe he realized something wrong with the second fourth star, so, it was up to the first star choosen for the fourth star to prove himself/herself worthy, before, WPM goes with the second choice for the fourth star. Get it?

bacon said:
On posting, this thread has 4800 views. =o

I don't know why everyone wants to be a mod so bad. It's not as if you get granted super powers or anything, just the ability to lock threads and stuff.

Who said everyone wants to be a mod? I'm just curious if it'll be Lt.H, Arcy, or Miles.
That is, unless I'm forgetting someone... Well, PPM as well as many others also might be the 'chosen fourth star'. Of course, there's always one hero, or 'star' in this case, that betrays the others :p

HEH, i noticed something

only 2 new people posted in between WPM's posts

Myself and Arcanine

I think it may be arcanines though, as i havent been contributing as much as i wish i could be

Seriously people, the moderator job is more of a responsibility than a privelege. If you become one, you will realise...

But I enjoy it. :p Working is nice.

Oh come on man! Shoulda you realise by now, WPM is just like

Absol said:
Maybe he uses the imaginary 4th star to trick all those mod-wannabes to be good. So, if "the quest continues", PokéBeach Forums will be a better place :p

Get it now?

I was wondering that too, KK. It's probably just a mod forum where they go and discuss mod things and site things. Who knows. I certainly don't.

WPM's being mysterious as always, lol. At least this time we (sort of) know what he's talking about. I've been pretty inactive for a bit due to bad circumstances, so I can't remember every person that was just modded (c-m, Noobnerd, Kevin) so perhaps that 4th star was someone who needed to realize that you don't get this job for the glory of having a different-colored name. It yields more responsibility than power, plus it's important to know that as a mod, other members look up to you, so you can't snap when people act "noobish" or break the rules.

I know I'm pretty late to the show, but I'm as intrigued as all of you guys right now.

I saw that Four Stars forum and started wondering why it's there. It just seems strange that it's open to everyone to view, but only if you have the password. Could it have something to do with the next person who becomes a mod?

A_A - I hope the people who want to be mods already know that, otherwise they certainly don't deserve the position.

I hope all of this ends soon.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Who said anything about mods? Pffft. Just coincidence.

Remember this? I'm wondering if it's true. I recall someone mentioning that the same thing happened with Red Shark. Maybe the Four Stars forum is whole point of this thread. Whether it's related to moderators or all members is still up in the air.

True, but I think it has something to do with the 3 new Forums that were active last night, 1 was Seafoam Cave, a forum for mods only, and the other 2 were for strategists, I think he put them in there, and only the mods/strategists have the passwords. I still don't get the strategists but.....

Enough about the new forums.

I don't know what they are themselves; WPM is keeping quiet. I don't see a Strategist forum. :S

I don't know; WPM doesn't tell us much. :(

I managed to hack in, the password is "password". It's a forum dedicated to WPM .vs. Serebii.

Master of the six kings said:
True, but I think it has something to do with the 3 new Forums that were active last night, 1 was Seafoam Cave, a forum for mods only, and the other 2 were for strategists, I think he put them in there, and only the mods/strategists have the passwords. I still don't get the strategists but.....

I also got that a few nights ago when Porygon gave me this PM:
Subject: YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED. (Not yelling, Porygon is)
Porygon said:
You can view a new subforum in the trade forum. Please post your opinions there or let me know you want to back out. Just trying something I hope will be beneficial for everyone. Thanks.
I did reply to him via a PM & a post, which can be viewed in the "Trade Council" thread.

I also did make a comment in one of the Mods threads (I think that it's been deleted now, as I can't find it in any of my posting history).

*looks at him with complete awe*
Water pokemon mater. You know, the guy who made the site your on!
Sorry if I soun d rude, though I'm not sure how you couldn't know that. oh well, know you do.

Back