Four Stars

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In this limited universe, only 1.5 years old, there once existed nothingness. As more stars were born, time began to turn, and space began to form, until the limited universe was expanded into an even greater universe. As this universe grew larger, chaos became prevalent, until the once-dwarf universe became polluted and tainted. Intelligence was lost, slowly replaced by ignorance, and sometimes, fear. Several new stars took on new roles, as red giants, helping to return the chaos to order. Unfortunately, the red giants could not hold their own, and were overwhelmed by the wickedness. The red giants conferred, filtering through the chaos for any signs of intelligence. Four new stars were discovered, but they were unaware of what they would soon have to face, for they were lost in the chaos, among the ignorance. Hoping the four stars would become aware of their future roll, the red giants left a scroll floating, from which the four would need to discover and sign to assume their roles.

Point 1: Awesome, Sci-fi fiction.
Point 2: I'm guessing either 2 (excluding PMJ and Bacon) new mods or 4.
Point 3: The "overcome" RG's are possibly Mystery-E and Bass-Forte.

I wondered if it were moderators too...

But then again, probably it could be a test thread, WPM being bored or WPM scheming against Serebii.

Uh... storytime with WPM I guess. You sure like to do these things a lot Jon. I personally have no idea what you mean by all this since you didn't go over anything that can even barely resemble what you're trying to say to me.

I dunno. I want to go with the popular choice but four seems unusually much for these forums. Might be something to do with what the Tikitiki guy is fixing.

In the darkest region of space, where no stars were to be found, one star glimmered a bright silver color, expressing a look of discovery, before exploding into a red giant.

Such a mystery :p I love this kind of stuff. I'm waiting for something new and exciting to happen. I wish it's for the better of this universe.

Yep, it's storytime. Uhhh, do I look like five to you?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Sorry for being rude
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Something there.

EDIT: Is WPM alright. I think he's sick.

Nah, it's the creator of MyBB who's come to help out with our forum difficulties...

A mystery?? Cool.... :D
I wonder what is WPM trying to imply from that post, hmm....
Is there a detective in the house?? :p

P.S. I hope we will find out soon....

Maybe Porygon knows. The Chilly Zone is named something after this four stars thingy.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Maybe Porygon knows. The Chilly Zone is named something after this four stars thingy.

Even if Porygon knows about it, I don't think he will tell...
I think we should just see what is WPM up too... :D

Pory knows nothing!

Anyhow, I think this has something to do with mods, and how they who least expect it will become one, or whatever. Let me try to translate this gibberish into human:

On this forum, only 1.5 years old, there used to be nothing. As more mods? got picked, the forum became larger *inspired by palkia/dialga*, but the forums grew. As this forums grew larger, more noobs came. Good members left and noobs joined. Several new mods? become super mods? helping to save us from the noobs?. But there weren't enough super mods. The super mods conferred, looking for good members. Four new mods were picked, But they don't know what they'll have to do. The new mods will get a PM or something and will have to agree, or something...

Lol, WPM, whatever you mean, great job :p

^What is your avatar? My computer has problems and cannot see 125x125 pictures.

Back on topic, probably WPM is having fun making all of us speculate something when actually nothing is going on. :|

Back