Four Stars

DocRobot_K-176 said:
WPM has a way of seeing what people's true intentions are. Yet, people who act n00bish still have the potential to be (or already are) respectable members of the forum. If one "acts" like a n00b, it doesn't necessarily mean they are one.
I'm not really following what n00bish is, here. I've always thought of it as a person who spams (like people who's name ends with "274". grrr), unless we're attacking skills at playing.

I'm sure there are alternate meanings.

Arcanine out.

I have a rather different theory;

Because a lot of people want to be mods, as long as this thread remains open those people are going to behave and do their best to try and please WPM. In other words, more people behave on the forums while the mystery continues.

:)

Bacon, that's basically what I was thinking. Have you noticed the drop in members needing to be banned? :p

Something random...

Does WPM do psychology, or is it just some sort of innate skill he has?

And does this mean this thread can die now? Or what? Never was any good at figuring out analogies... or was it metaphors?

About the first question....I have no idea.

And, no, WPM is waiting to see if a certain person has the requirments of a mod. He doesn't want to make the mistake of promoting some person who is acting all good, just to become a mod. Who knows what they'll do?!

Anyways, that is just my theory in a nutshell. :F

I just wonder who the person is. Anyway, people who are just acting good to become mods shouldn't become one, so he's doing the right thing.
Just seems strange that all of this time, he hadn't posted anything to do with a fourth mod. There must be some reason for this. Probably mind games.

Jigglypuff13 said:
I just wonder who the person is. Anyway, people who are just acting good to become mods shouldn't become one, so he's doing the right thing.
Just seems strange that all of this time, he hadn't posted anything to do with a fourth mod. There must be some reason for this. Probably mind games.

??

His last post was about the fourth mod...

And, yeah. I think he wants to analyze that person, just to make sure. Who knows.

Togeshroob said:
Jigglypuff13 said:

His last post was about the fourth mod...

I don't think you quite understood me.
What I meant was why did he take so long to make a post about the fourth mod.
Sorry if I confused you at all.

For some reason, from WPM's story, I think he's trying to imply that I'm not a good moderator. :/

Lol, no, he's telling us that his 4th star isn't ready yet or isn't qualified to become a red giant, he isn't saying that you should have never been a red giant.

Water Pokémon Master said:
The fourth star may not have been one who was needed. It was up to the previously chosen star to prove itself, and to continue to prove itself for the Founder to reverse its impermanent decision. The scroll had been found, but the potential was not fully shown for it to become a red giant, as the other three.

The Founder continuously noticed that several stars falsely bore the mask of a good star in order to win favors from the Founder, secretly hoping to become a red giants as an ulterior motive. These stars would forever be marked as false, and would never become a red giant. All stars must fight off the chaos at all times and show intelligence, not only in times of rebirths, for the Founder never approved of this. Such false stars, essentially, expressed two faces - one of chaos, and one of intelligence - corrupt intelligence for power, the very thing the Founder warned of as being a sign of evil.

So the quest continues...
Explain the part in bold, someone...

The 4th new mod might now have been a good one. It was up to the 4th new mod WPM had in mind to prove himself to him by doing good deeds or whatever, to make WPM pick him as a mod again. He has posted here, but has not proven himself ready to become a mod. You're the 3th star, and you're already a red giant, Noobnerd, you don't have to worry.

Well, yeah, that's either you c-m or KG, and c-m and KG were put up on the same day, before you. Well WPM may not mean you, but if he does, or not, you're still a good mod. Mabey he's talking about how it said you were away because you were arrested. But hey, he also put in there, that the last mod isn't as qualified as you, so I think he's just messing with us.

Well, thanks.

Gee, I still think WPM is having a good laugh at all this. :/

pokeking said:
arcy isn't active though.
Uh, what?

=/

I'm flattered, but I'd be surprsied if it was me. I get the other choices for mods, but I really haven't made any ..significant contributions to the site. I've just posted a lot, etc. and written articles as a strategist, or just articles for fun.

Edit: And even though this probably wasn't intended to be like this, I just have to say this is one of the more interesting threads in the year or so I've been on this site.

Arcanine out.

Ironically, Arcy is the second top poster in this forum. The most loyal strategist. Lol.

Maybe he uses the imaginary 4th star to trick all those mod-wannabes to be good. So, if "the quest continues", PokéBeach Forums will be a better place :p

I'm also waiting to see who it is.
(Mods: U must admit, that I've been behaving myself more & more now days, also I did see the thread that WPM goofed/messed up on)

Edit as of July 30th 07 (8:47am E.A.S.T):
I quickly forgot what the contents was, but all I know that was WPM was ticked off about something. (angry face=yelling @ someone.)

Back