Four Stars

And the mystery continues, but it shouldn't. I bet that forum has only been made to create more posts here and to get more people interested. I've given up because it's obvious WPM doesn't want us in their or just wants more people to become involved with this thread and the mystery. I think if people start ignoring it, WPM will become frustrated and start thinking of more outlandish ways of drawing our attentions back to this, or may eventually give in and make the fourth moderator.
Just my theory, though.

....after looking at the Four Stars forum for five seconds I decided to not care unless it affects me directly.

I hope you do the same. Because, seriously guys, I'm sure WPM wouldn't have made it a password that was obvious. Or else a dozen people would've gotten in already.

Arcanine out.

I agree, just drop it, not to make him give in, but my entire time on the forums I've wanted to be a mod and do you really think we can really become mods by breaking the rules, trying to hack into a section of the forums that WPM doesn't want us to get into and bugging the mods for the password?

Senor Noobnerd. One of our mods said it is a flaming thread and it can only be accessed by password and also you have to be chosen for you to access it.:)

my friend is on wifi

c-m: Try to say something more relevant to the topic next time, ok?

WPM just said "If the heavens open up and the fourth star falls into a atomically charged amino acid field that is positive" in the chatroom. I think that means that four stars (mods) who aren't on a lot or got greedy with their power are losing power (red giants are dying stars). That is my take on this puzzle. Thanks for giving me something to do with my time.

*Houndoom looks around*

Were you talking to me?

In any case, unless somebody opens it up, it's best to ignore it and not make our brains long enough to reach the moon... (I'm talking about brain straining)

Yeah, this might take a while.

I rather yell at my teachers than waiting for this thingy to solve out on its own. Anyways, a Red Giant isn't good. It's a dying star and if it dies, it could probably become a Dwarf or even a Black Hole. It depends on god's(WPM) decision .

So... Now there is 1 more future mod, a locked forum for slaves, and a thread with 42 pages of random gesses and useless spam.

PEOPLE, JUST FACE IT, YOU WILL NEVER CRACK THE CODE. iT IS PROBABLY SOME RANDOM COMBINATION OF NUMBERS. Sorry about the yelling.

You all realise that I am just joking about what is inside Four Stars, right? I can't even get in.

yer, we realise. To make this post no spam, Ill say something relevant:

If there is gonna be a new mod, IT could either be someone who is actively in the rcg or Anime forums, as they need cleaning up a bit.

The anime forums contain a lot of short posts with little meaning; but it is frequently cleaned and all "untouched" spam is borderline and not that serious.

Well, the Tcg forums need cleaning. Also, Maybe WPm is not planning on doing the Mods thing with four new mods, and just made three new Mods because:

1 we needed them.
2 it is funny making us guess who the Third mod will be when it isn't about mods at all! Thats an idea.

(Sorry about rating the thread four stars, it seemed like an appropriate rating because of four stars :p

Ok, that wasn't funny was it.)

I'm the third mod. We're looking for the fourth mod here.

Basically every Super Moderator and Abhorsen, A_A and Charizard AND WPM do the TCG forums.

Sorry, I meant fourth mod. Same thing anyway. Kind of.

Also, maybe the password for the Forum is the name of the Fourth Mod? a possibility, but then if they know who the ourth Mod is, what is point in the Forum. WPM, can't you just explain what your going on about already? I don't think its just coincidence that 3 people just got moderator-ified, so WPM, either tell us the fourth mod, or whatever else the Four stars thing is.

Of course, but I highly doubt it's true. Though it could be, who knows? Nobody. At this rate the thread should be re-maned Spam Stars, as we don't really discuse anything.

The thing became pretty obvious - Super Mods are Red Giants, the Four Stars are Moderators, and WPM has ended posting chapters of his Fanfic. I think this can be locked now. 44 random pages of spam and the same theories over and over, plus people trying to crack the code.

The reason of this thread still being open is the same reason that got some random 7-year old kid to say Mew is UU because of his poor movepool - spamminess. The random spams moved from the Chillax Zone moved to this thread. Some guy said "my brother is on wifi" some posts ago. LOCK THIS NOW.

Back