• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

For Sale!!! Codes/Deckboxs/Japanese Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Stars and more!!!

RE: 4x Reward Catchers/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Plushies/Stars for sale and more!!

Could you do these prices?

1x Regirock * $25
1x Regice * $25
1x Vaporeon * $20
1x Jolteon * $20
1x Flareon * $20
1x Alakazam * $20

RE: 4x Reward Catchers/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Plushies/Stars for sale and more!!

wakeruncollapse said:
Do you have any old codes left? There's nothing listed in the quantities section in the top post. I would be interested in getting a large bulk lot (150+) of old codes if you've still got a bunch left.

let me get back to you.

Pokepuzzle said:
Could you do these prices?

1x Regirock * $25
1x Regice * $25
1x Vaporeon * $20
1x Jolteon * $20
1x Flareon * $20
1x Alakazam * $20

too low on the eveelutions. 153$ shipped for the lot. cool stuff buys them for 20 a piece so selling them for that low is a huge undercut. im already giving a good deal. LMK

how about 140? :D

RE: Reward Catchers/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Plasma Freeze/Stars for sale and more!

wakeruncollapse said:
Do you have any old codes left? There's nothing listed in the quantities section in the top post. I would be interested in getting a large bulk lot (150+) of old codes if you've still got a bunch left.

i have.

144 old codes
41 plasma storm
12 plasma freeze

65$

RE: Reward Catchers/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/PF/Stars/Codes for sale and more!

bump. added more codes.

RE: For Sale!!! Reward Catchers/Deoxys EX/Thundurus EX/Playmats/Hats/Sleeves/Deckboxs/Gold Stars/Freeze Codes more!

Condition on Umbreon*? =)

RE: For Sale!!! Reward Catchers/Deoxys EX/Thundurus EX/Playmats/Hats/Sleeves/Deckboxs/Gold Stars/Freeze Codes more!

FreePandas said:
Condition on Umbreon*? =)

sold already sorry.

updated.

Hey...just wondering
would you be willing to do part trade/part sale?

TJed73 said:
Hey...just wondering
would you be willing to do part trade/part sale?

depends on what. mainly selling.

Hey would you be willing to trade for the skyla sleeves? If so I hope you don't mind checking out my trade thread in my sig. Please let me know :)

CaliSweeper said:
Hey would you be willing to trade for the skyla sleeves? If so I hope you don't mind checking out my trade thread in my sig. Please let me know :)

sorry no thanks.

Spardan19 said:
CaliSweeper said:

sorry no thanks.

would you do $20 shipped for them?

40 for Mewtwo*?

lmk.

Emma Watson said:
40 for Mewtwo*?

lmk.

lowest i can go is 50$ shipped. LMK

that's fair but sadly I can't do that :(

(I was hoping you'd remember that last time I bought like $160 worth off of you) :p

CaliSweeper said:
Spardan19 said:
22$ shipped and you got a deal.

no thanks, Id like them for 20

so for 2$? you will not take the deal on the sleeves?

Back