• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

For Sale!!! Codes/Deckboxs/Japanese Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Stars and more!!!

RE: World's Deckbox's/0.25c codes for sale and more!!!

I'm interested in the codes, but I can't may more than 20 cents each for them. Let me know if you're interested in selling at that price. :)

RE: World's Deckbox's/0.25c codes for sale and more!!!

Celebi23 said:
I'm interested in the codes, but I can't may more than 20 cents each for them. Let me know if you're interested in selling at that price. :)

i have 479. how many do you want?

RE: World's Deckbox's/0.22c codes for sale and more!!!

I'd have to do some math to give you a definite answer, but it would be anywhere between 200 and all 479.

RE: World's Deckbox's/0.22c codes for sale and more!!!

Celebi23 said:
I'd have to do some math to give you a definite answer, but it would be anywhere between 200 and all 479.

ok lmk how many.

RE: Shiny Charizard PS,Promo Junipers,Plasma and Old Codes for sale!!!

hey will you do 56x Unused Old Codes for $15 ? (if you got more i want to buy them also)

RE: Shiny Charizard PS,Promo Junipers,Plasma and Old Codes for sale!!!

MrKramer, please don't revive threads older than two weeks. Spardan, PM me to have this thread reopened.

~Muddy68

Edit: Reopened

RE: Plasma Storm Boxs, Playmats, Promo Junipers, Codes for sale and more!!!

Pokepuzzle said:
166 shipped for both boxes?

i might have buyer for 170$ shipped ill let you know.

edit. boxs sold.

RE: Scrafty Playmat, Promo Junipers, Freeze codes for sale and more!!!

Hey man, just wondering if i could get 25 plasma freeze codes off your hands for $10?

RE: Scrafty Playmat, Promo Junipers, Freeze codes for sale and more!!!

SeniorWookie said:
Hey man, just wondering if i could get 25 plasma freeze codes off your hands for $10?

sure thing. PM me.

RE: Worlds Merchandise/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Plushies/Shirts for sale and more!!

Hey could I get the rest of your plasma freeze codes for $20, gift?

RE: Worlds Merchandise/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Plushies/Shirts for sale and more!!

ReadyForAnything said:
Hey could I get the rest of your plasma freeze codes for $20, gift?

i have 37 left. 20$ for the rest? PM me.

RE: 4x Reward Catchers/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Plushies/Stars for sale and more!!

added a bunch of stars.

RE: 4x Reward Catchers/Deckboxs/Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Plushies/Stars for sale and more!!

Do you have any old codes left? There's nothing listed in the quantities section in the top post. I would be interested in getting a large bulk lot (150+) of old codes if you've still got a bunch left.

Back