Speculation "Flowers" Given as Clue for Pokemon's Future

Flying_Emolga

>Double Team
The flowers reference could be anything. The question was Pokemon’s future, not necessarily the next game in the main series. For all we know, he could just be saying that Eternal Floette will be an event next year. Or worse, a pokemon gardening game....

Dêâthbêâm

Activator of the deathbeam
1. "Team Galactic" is ancient Samerian for "a secretive statement regarding flowers"
2. Lugia learns water moves; flowers need water.
3. Ho-oh learns fire moves; fire kills flowers.
4. Rayquaza is green; most flowers have green stems.
5. Kyogre is mostly blue; there are blue flowers.
6. Goudon is mostly red; there are flowers that are red.
7. Zygarde looks like a bug; some bugs eat flowers.
8. Xerneas looks like a deer; deer can eat flowers.
9. Yveltal looks like a bird; some birds eat flowers.
Therefore: "Delta-Alpha ZX SoulDiamond" and "Delta-Omega ZY HeartPearl" confirmed.

9 points prove the existence of 2 additional games. Squareroot of 9 is 3; dividing anything by 2 makes the half of the first number; therefore, half life 3 also confirmed

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
I thought it was a reference to the Japanese version of KISEKI...
(you know, the ending credits theme that you skip over?)

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
I bet it's all about Floaroma Town.
I remember someone in one of the games saying something like "let pretty flowers fill the world." (forget the exact quote and game).
I am sure neither of these has anything to do with what he's talking about...but I hope 2016 isn't another letdown.

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
I don't want to be involved with people who skip Pokemon game endings
:p
I never noticed the text on the first time the credits rolled, and so this theme kinda slid away
Every other time, I was so bored by first credits theme that I fast forwarded as fast as I could.
X and Y's credits were really blank if you never noticed the KISEKI theme

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
I hope flowers isn't alluding to putting flowers on a grave, i.e., the pokemon franchise drawing to a close soon. :(

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
''Flower'' is the hint ... Hmmm

1. Is this lead to Pokemon X2,Y2 , Z . So this must be AZ's Floette and he will have a major role in this sequal .
2. Is this lead to 7th generation . Then this must be some reference that tell us which country they will base on in 7th gen . That country must be full of flower .

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I'm not sure if I actually think a Netherlands region is likely or not, but I do hope Pokémon would come here since it would be fun. :p Heck, Kalos has train tracks that go somewhere mysterious and there's the High Speed Thalys line that goes straight from Paris to Amsterdam! :D

NoDice

Pancham=PURE AWESOME
I'm not sure if I actually think a Netherlands region is likely or not, but I do hope Pokémon would come here since it would be fun. :p Heck, Kalos has train tracks that go somewhere mysterious and there's the High Speed Thalys line that goes straight from Paris to Amsterdam! :D

Wouldn't it be amazing if, after 4 generations, they finally do another set of sequels in the vein of Gold/Silver? Start in "Amsterdam" and then ride the line over to Kalos redux. Honestly, Im 100% about having two regions in one game, especially now that memory issues wouldn't be a problem and the second "older" region wouldn't need to be watered down at all.

shinysearcher

Help me find a shiny! haha :D
That person made quite a clever answer.

*Mega Vileplume confirmed*

Nah, but seriously... we all know there might be some good reasons for it to be mentioned. I've already read about it being related to a new, flowery legendary (Rose Parade, anyone? XD ), Shaymin, or AZ's Floette.

I have this weird idea (more like a HUGE STRETCH, but, bear with me). What if it actually revolves around AZ's Floette saving the world from (a possible) Mega/Primal/True Zygarde Rampage? I am one of those people who undoubtedly thinks that the silhouette is a new Zygarde form, but it looks plain evil, so maybe (another stretched hypothesis) with this new form, Zygarde loses control of its powers and starts to destroy nature instead of putting it back to normality. Floette can fit somehow with its signature move, and Kalos will sprout again. (And, yeah, I am open to strong criticism with this idea, so you can give me your opinion on it. :D )

Or, it's just a metaphor of how the series will once again bloom with several new ideas, features and generations to come.

EDIT: Somehow, my comment appeared as if I had written it twice in the same post, so I just deleted the repeated comment.

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
I bet it's all about Floaroma Town.
I remember someone in one of the games saying something like "let pretty flowers fill the world." (forget the exact quote and game).
I am sure neither of these has anything to do with what he's talking about...but I hope 2016 isn't another letdown.

It was one of the Flower Girls in the Flower Shop on Route 104 in RSE

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Wouldn't it be amazing if, after 4 generations, they finally do another set of sequels in the vein of Gold/Silver? Start in "Amsterdam" and then ride the line over to Kalos redux. Honestly, Im 100% about having two regions in one game, especially now that memory issues wouldn't be a problem and the second "older" region wouldn't need to be watered down at all.

No, no it wouldn't. And memory issues aside, there's still time and money to take into account, and if they have to put in effort making an entirely new second region, then there's little they can do to improve Kalos, which is fairly barren and minimalist and could use the major upgrades that a third version/sequel could grant it. And with Game Freak having a lot of problems now with content in games because of factors like longer time for 3D development and casualizing the gameplay to appeal to the mobile market, I'm not so sure they won't make cuts in this game like they did with Kalos. Ultimately, the two region system just doesn't work well, especially in this instance, because it results in us getting two mediocre regions instead of one good one no matter what else they do with it. Let the two region system stay dead, please.

MrCoolViking

Aspiring Trainer
I've been thinking. There's a lot of characters in the last few games that have flowers in their names, either the scientific (latin) or a variety of the english names:

For example:
- Viola.
- Diantha (from Dianthus: Pink/Carnation).
- Malva (mallow).
- Zinnia.
- Fennel.

Maybe some of these (or all of them) will make a return...?