Speculation "Flowers" Given as Clue for Pokemon's Future

JiJi-T

ID [ Dream ] We all are living in a dream!
Flowers, maybe they will use the Netherlands as the little second region for Kalos...
Because the Netherlands is the place for Flowers, the land! And the Netherlands is a little land, so we will see! xD

edit.. and the Netherlands and French have the same colours in their flags...

Kenneth Ecker

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
I've been waiting for AZ's Floette for so long. Hopefully the 3rd XY game (tentative title Pokemon Z for now) will expand on AZ's story, and how Zygarde plays a role in it.

Hype Mode: Activated.

iceDA

Aspiring Trainer
Flowers, maybe they will use the Netherlands as the little second region for Kalos...
Because the Netherlands is the place for Flowers, the land! And the Netherlands is a little land, so we will see! xD

edit.. and the Netherlands and French have the same colours in their flags...
dude flowers=holand for sure

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I've wanted to see them release Eternal Flower Floette. Hopefully, we will see more about AZ and his backstory in the X/Y sequel.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Who would have guessed that a Pokemon currently unused in XY/ORAS coding would have significance in the future?

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Now I wonder how he said it?

~Flowers~
''Flowers''
... Flowers ...

This could very well be a reference to my home land, which would be reason enough to buy the new game.

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!
If the next game uses the Netherlands as a region, I'm going to scream. France got the Pokemon Center, I NEED A POKEMON CENTER.

So that's decided. Who's coming to look for some nice places for a Pokemon Center?

TheWicky

Random and evil: first one, then the other
There are a ton of stories, shows and narratives that incorporate flowers to different degrees, literally, thematically or otherwise. You should probably watch out for an allusion to Hope for the Flowers, or Heartcatch Precure.

Plus, given that Zinnia's names are all different types of flowers (her japanese name means "red spiderlilly), I'm now intrigued to see if they reintroduce her in the next game(s). Not that she's special, by any means, since there have been gym leaders and other important characters in the past named after flowers, but she seems like the most notable.

Last edited: