First Teaser Info for S6 'Silver Lance' and 'Jet-Black Spirit!'

AliceVoltaire

Aspiring Trainer
I've been thinking about this for a while and cannot see how this idea could ever be consistent enough to be a real problem. Adding Greedy Dice to your deck, much less 4 of them, really hurts your consistency as Greedy Dice doesn't actually do anything, it'll be a dead draw a lot of the time. And then Greedy Dice itself isn't reliable at all, if one of them fails, the rest fail. It feels exactly as reliable as Missing Clover was. I think that if you actually manage to win a game with Greedy Dice, you deserve it.

And if it does actually prove to be a problem, then I think there's a better argument for banning Greedy Dice than there is for banning Peonia.
Thinking about this even more, let's just completely disregard Greedy Dice from this picture. Jirachi Prism Star and Peonia will be a two card combo that pretty much any aggro deck could fit in to take an extra prize for a turn. They're both easily searched, since you can just Quick Ball or Ultra Ball for Jirachi and Tapu Lele-GX. Also, since Peonia goes into the discard pile instead of the prizes like Gladion, you can get it back with VS Seeker, potentially doing it again (though you'd also need Scoop Up Net and not every Expanded deck plays Scoop Up Net). But honestly though, you won't even need Scoop Up Net, as all you need is just one turn of taking an extra prize with Jirachi to swing the game in your favor. I could genuinely see this combo being a problem.

However, I definitely don't want Peonia getting banned. Being able to store cards in the prizes for later is huge, and could actually open up a brand new era of Expanded where we can use prize cards as a resource. Imagine, you use Peonia, put a Professor's Research (or any card you want for next turn) into your prizes while taking what you need out of the prizes, taking a KO and then grabbing the Professor's Research for next turn. That's so good, and opens up a bunch of new plays for the game. I will be severely disappointed if Peonia gets banned, if anything Jirachi Prism Star should be the banned card here.

The Fish

0.o
Thinking about this even more, let's just completely disregard Greedy Dice from this picture. Jirachi Prism Star and Peonia will be a two card combo that pretty much any aggro deck could fit in to take an extra prize for a turn. They're both easily searched, since you can just Quick Ball or Ultra Ball for Jirachi and Tapu Lele-GX. Also, since Peonia goes into the discard pile instead of the prizes like Gladion, you can get it back with VS Seeker, potentially doing it again (though you'd also need Scoop Up Net and not every Expanded deck plays Scoop Up Net). But honestly though, you won't even need Scoop Up Net, as all you need is just one turn of taking an extra prize with Jirachi to swing the game in your favor. I could genuinely see this combo being a problem.

However, I definitely don't want Peonia getting banned. Being able to store cards in the prizes for later is huge, and could actually open up a brand new era of Expanded where we can use prize cards as a resource. Imagine, you use Peonia, put a Professor's Research (or any card you want for next turn) into your prizes while taking what you need out of the prizes, taking a KO and then grabbing the Professor's Research for next turn. That's so good, and opens up a bunch of new plays for the game. I will be severely disappointed if Peonia gets banned, if anything Jirachi Prism Star should be the banned card here.
I read the second paragraph and Oho it's big brain hours

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Are people reading the Arcotvish V wrong, or am I? Switching doesn't remove the effect which is on the player, it's immune to V/GX Pokémon if it uses the attack?
When I saw the use of Rule Box instead of Multi Prize, most of the community and I were worried about the impact anti-multiprize cards would have on Prism Star and BREAK Pokémon if this wording was used, but it appears that Rule Box only applies where Rule Box is intended and effects meant to hurt (or help) multiprize Pokemon specifically will receive the older wording. Nice because that means that Prisms and BREAKs won't be hammered into the ground, but also kind of silly because they are still in the same cement tactics mess they were in before.
Oops, did I say cement tactics? I meant semantics.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Blitzel, this water battle field is fine. Ash K. has got your back. We're just going to learn to walk on your own electric attacks.
I'm not sure which is crazier, walking over water on Electric Terrain or inhaling an Energy Ball for a Sp. Atk boost...
... actually, the prize for weird strategies goes to deliberately freezing a Pokémon while using Aqua Jet/Flare Blitz.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
(1. WOWZERS that's a lot of good artwork. holy cow I love the Komiya Porygon-Z

(2. WOWZERS that's a lot of effectless attacks... like, a lot of effectless attacks..

Also, since Celebi, Victini, and Tapu Koko have gotten their VMAXs, that means Keldeo and Regirock are probably next, since they were the other 2 of the 5 starter V deck Pokemon Vs.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
So weird seeing a Dark type Qwilfish...

Loving the artwork on Gardevoir, Gallade, Volcanion V, and Blissey V! I'll have to look through more later. Also happy to see Gardevoir and Gallade in a set together again, as well as Caitlin and Agatha.