News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

Nidogod

Aspiring Trainer
To build off of this, the official Japanese Pokémon Card channel, if you're still having troubles locating it, can be found here.

Thanks. The whole point was that I was searching for the official Japanese Pokemon Card channel and couldn't find it.

EDIT: Okay, looking at that link, it seems I did find the channel yesterday, but I didn't see the video about the new theme decks. The newest video posted to the channel at the time I checked it seemed to be a pack-opening.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Meh.... I thought they were going to make a Raticate-GX just like they did a Gumshoos-GX since the 2 are counterparts, but PCL hasn't cared much about counterpart symmetry since XY...

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Thanks. The whole point was that I was searching for the official Japanese Pokemon Card channel and couldn't find it.

EDIT: Okay, looking at that link, it seems I did find the channel yesterday, but I didn't see the video about the new theme decks. The newest video posted to the channel at the time I checked it seemed to be a pack-opening.

They do new videos about every weekday, but they don't always have new cards to show off. For example, today's video was about Alolan Dugtrio that was already revealed.

professorlight

Ice Queen
If I can ever get that vulpix in english I'll have to break my retirement just for her.

Look at what you've done, vulpix, what has it been, five years, since my last card? I was doing so well.

Otaku

The wise fool?
I believe I have found a more accurate translation for Raticate. To make the differences a little easier to follow, they will be in red text.

Alolan Raticate – Darkness – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Alolan Rattata

[C][C] Dumb Design: Search your deck for a number of cards up to the number of Pokemon on your bench and add them to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. Your opponent will then disrupt your hand via N and take a relatively easy Prize, since you're using an attack that requires two Energy to aid your set up. (This is how it has been for the last five years.)

[D][C][C] Filler: 60+ damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 30 more damage for each heads. You kids love your coin flips, right?

Weakness: Fighting (=OHKO)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 3

If I don't point out this is my joking evaluation of the card here, then I'll have to ruin the joke later anyway after someone takes it seriously, or at least claims to take it seriously. ;)

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
NAH MAN!
He can stand up to BIG THREATS like Mega Mewtwo Y because of RESISTANCE!

DCE on Alolan Raticate = 60 Damage
DCE on Mega Mewtwo Y = 10 + 60 Damage = 70

70 + 60 = 130 - 20 for Resistance = 110 damage

See? He Lives!

#TopTier #TakeThatMewtwoY #StillGotIt #Alola #BlackRaticateBestRaticate

Just gotta make dem justifications! Yup... yup.

Le sigh.

-Asmer

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
Can I get a link, here or in PM.
It's on Bulbapedia, though I do not know where they got their source.
CzApiHoWQAAsX1-.jpg:large

The link has less blurry list.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
AY.png
15390924_825448057596576_3913412357982554572_n.jpg

Kukui's Translation reads:

"Draw 2 cards. During this turn, each of your Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance)."

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Based on my Unown source there is a Secret Rare, Full Art, Golden Ultra Ball in the set! Defenitely a must have