News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

then let me give you a history lesson. back in the days when ex was written in small letters they evoloved too.
@ whoever wrote/TLed this:
"Chloro-Size GX"
considering it has scythes as hands and the "katakana word" is the same wouldn't that make more sense?
"Gum Chance GX"
I have literally no idea how someone comes from デカ ("deka", means detective) to "Gum", which is entirely different in Japanese.

see definition of Gumshoe:

Attachments

• gumshoes.png
    gumshoes.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
"Gumshoos-GX – Colorless – HP210
Stage 1 – Evolves from Donald Trump"

Excuse me, I had to pick myself up off the floor after reading that XD

I know about that, but this is 'GX' and not 'gx', so i assumed it would be like an 'EX' and not an 'ex'.
while not wrong, I personally think it's a lot more balanced with the GX pokemon not being all basic.
I hated that the new EX pokemon were all basic, and it made no sense to me.

see definition of Gumshoe:
sorry didnt know not native english, btw someone already amswered that part already on the last page.

while not wrong, I personally think it's a lot more balanced with the GX pokemon not being all basic.
I hated that the new EX pokemon were all basic, and it made no sense to me.

sorry didnt know not native english, btw someone already amswered that part already on the last page.

Pokemon-EX being Basic was pretty much done so Pokemon that did Evolve could have a chance at being played since the game was so fast. I am personally glad it was done like that.

With Pokemon-GX, things start to balance out since Pokemon-GX act like the old Pokemon ex, where any stage could have them, thus fixing the pacing of the game, as well as its overall design. There is one issue I do have though and that's current Pokemon BREAK and Pokemon-EX existing in a SM format. There will be balance issues with that.

Gumshoos GX is actually a very versatile card. Constantly knowing what is in your opponent's hand is a valuable luxury, and that GX attack can be a very good tech against any Energy Stacking deck (Mewtwo)

Gumshoos is very sneaky when it comes on looking your opponent's hand and using N on it. The attack reminds me of Dedenne. I wish the basic Gumshoos was there so that we will know the Pokedex info.

Free attacks looks so cool. I wonder how they worked!

Is dual type also finished? It would be kinda strange to have alolan type pokemon which are essentially different type and another pokemon with two types in one card that isn't alolan.

The Alola Raichu Hype Train is now in full force-will get a free move AND has a very high chance of being a GX due to getting an exclusive Z move in game(Stoked Sparksurfer).

I see it probably being
-free attack
-heavy damage attack
-GX Sparksurf

I bet the Alolan Raichu GX move will be something like paralyzing the opposing team's benched Pokemon, and damage the Active.

While I like the idea of Pokemon GX evolving, I think it actually causes the same problem that EX Pokemon were meant to fix: why bother with a Gumshoos GX when I can play Snorlx GX, so I don't have to worry about evolving a Pokemon? It's a flaw inherent in the game, where you have Basic Pokemon that are powerful enough to wipe out Pokemon that would be more powerful later on if they evolved. Early Haymaker decks proved just how awful a mechanic evolving is.

First of all this is baby yveltal for grass types though not a gx. Second of all this is all Mega Venusaur needed. Energy Acceleration for grass types while doing damage is great i'm so building my Mega Venusaur.

Last edited:
New GX?
CvI58woVIAEjSXy.jpg

Now don't get me wrong. I love Lapras, and I love this card.

But give us something from gens 2-6, please. I'd even take a Stunfisk-GX.

Back