News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

We already had confirmation of Basic GX cards in Lapras GX and Snorlax GX. All of Tauros GX's attacks being fulfilled by a DCE provides a lot of potential.

I don't see Alolan Dugtrio being good competitively any time soon, since CCC is seems like too much for 50 sniping damage, and the Bench support ability doesn't matter as much with how little people actually pay for Retreat thanks to Escape Rope and Float Stone. All that stuff's going to have to rotate before Dugtrio's even looked at. It is cool to see Dugtrio as a Metal-type, though.

That's fabulous! Bad attack, though.

Note: Ability will be Tangling Hair (Curly Hair in Japan). Also, why does Tauros GX confirm anything? We've already seen Snorlax and Lapras.

We already had confirmation of Basic GX cards in Lapras GX and Snorlax GX. All of Tauros GX's attacks being fulfilled by a DCE provides a lot of potential.

I don't see Alolan Dugtrio being good competitively any time soon, since CCC is seems like too much for 50 sniping damage, and the Bench support ability doesn't matter as much with how little people actually pay for Retreat thanks to Escape Rope and Float Stone. All that stuff's going to have to rotate before Dugtrio's even looked at. It is cool to see Dugtrio as a Metal-type, though.

Hah, so you're right. I keep forgetting which Pokémon we've seen so far. :p

Tauros probably will be necessary in a lot of decks! 3 ATTACKS WITH DCE!!!

Sad to see Double Colorless Energy returning. Timer Ball is interesting in that at least instead of being stuck with a binary "tails fails" search, its two flips choosing between three different results.

Back