News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

Doubt that they're not reprinting discard draw 7. It'll see usage still.

I would like to see it go away. I want the game to slow down a bit at actually return some skill to the game. The game needs to move around from draw as many cards as possible to score a OHKO.

I'm crossing my fingers that the meta will develop in a way that will make this card more playable. I need my girlfriend in every deck of mine. If she gets a full art, I'm ordering a playset of that immediately.

Hey that's pretty good, It's a free Reusable Shay also really Ken again ruining all the supporters' arts

I am not going to say this card is awful or even bad. It is just, meh. I think this could see play as a one of though. This card reminds me of tropical beach. On your first turn when you are trying to set up, this can be useful, like tropical beach. But later in the game it is a supporter shaymin. And even on the first turn, I don't think it will ever be as good as tropical beach. But cards at first glance can be different later.

If Lillie does get a Full Art, I hope that her Full Art features her in her "Z-Powered" form.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Lillie - I love it. It probably a resemblance of Bianca which for me, I didn't play that card in my entire life. Maybe, we see Lillie in play soon. Maybe she'll be usable when Shaymin rotated and VS Seeker if that card didn't get a reprint in Sun&Moon :( . But, no Nebby-- forget it, Nebby was in the set though.
  • Lillie: "Nebby, get in the bag."

Will this be like Juniper and Sycamore where you can't use both in your deck? OR will you be able to use both Bianca and this in the same deck?

I like it, but can't disagree with glorified Bianca, which means I may not use it and if I do I may only run 1 for first turn advantage only.

Pretty sure the translation for this card is as such:

"If Nebby is NOT in the bag, tell Nebby to get in the bag. If Nebby does not get in the bag, throw a bag at your opponent and tell them to get Nebby in the bag."

Then put any Nebby cards in your hand into your bag.
GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY.

I feel like this could replace Shaymin-EX. You don't have to wast a spot on your bench. You don't have to give 2 prize cards and you don't have that off-chance of starting with a Shaymin and most likely losing. But that's just my take.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like Pokémon-GX are following similar mechanics to the Gen III Pokémon-ex. That's going to be interesting for sure.

The overall card looks meh to me, in terms of attacks. Flower Supply plays well into decks like VirGen and M Sceptile, but those decks aren't used so much anymore. It also plays well into Chloro-Size GX, but that can only be used once in the game, which doesn't make it so effective anymore. And Solar Blade is just... bad, in my opinion. It has healing, sure, but that won't normally be so effective in a match. In addition, it has 210 HP, which is just absurd for a Stage 1. Not much hope for this one, in my opinion, though I do think I could be proven wrong.

Watch us get a Wailord-GX with 300 HP or more. It's going to happen.

#Praise the whale lol

Cy5qRy5VIAA5vlX.jpg

Ability: Curly Hair
As long as this Pokemon is on the field the opponent's Active Pokemon's retreat cost is 1 more.

[C][C][C] Dig
Choose 1 of the opponent's Pokemon, this attack does 50 do that Pokemon (don't apply weakness or resistance for benched Pokemon).

The art is fabulous.

Back