News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

These look nice if well priced. Not showing on Ami-Ami, perhaps they won't due to the distribution.

As stated in the article, the packs will only be available at Pokémon Centers and 7-11, so they will not be for sale on AmiAmi or other such sites. If you'd like to purchase them internationally, you'll need a reseller or middleman.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Pikachu - Alolan Raichu confirmed! ;)
  • Rowlet - I think I've see that.
  • Popplio - I think I've see that.
  • Brionne/ Dartrix - Nothing too special!
  • Bruxish - Charge thing is vulnerable to N.
  • Flying Pika - You're late, Jap!
  • Togedemaru - Bit of potential but nothing to special enough.
  • Stoutland - We need Lillipup in Standard + Rare Candy

I think the blister promos are direct reprints from the main set. Yungoos is for sure cause we've already seen it. So the other 2 might be as well.

PCL is getting awfully good at accidentally revealing things. Interested to see what Rotom Dex does; I'm expecting it to be an Alolan Pokédex (if you get what I mean), and I wonder if Tauros-GX is gonna be any good.

Of all the possible gx'es we get lapras snorlax and Taurus?

Wow
All three play unique roles in the games. I wouldn't fret yet, there are a fair but limited amount of Pokemon in the region, we've got plenty of time for them to present themselves in the TCG.

MY "I GUESS"!
  • Tauros-GX - I guess this one will be impactous than the GXs that they previewed before.
  • Togedemaru - Besides that is a replica of Pikachu, I wish that It'll be promising to the meta.
  • Team Skull Grunt - Team Skull Grunt = Team Flare Grunt???
  • Rotom Dex - I guess it'll be similar to any Pokedex that sneaks top 5 cards and return to the deck in any order.
  • GX - Make Basics Great Again!!
  • Set - We need a VS Seeker, Trainers' Mail, Ultra Ball, Super Scoop Up, and Muscle Band Reprint!!!

Rotom Dex - Trainer
Choose one or both - Say something creepy about an opposing Pokémon; or talk about your desire for a flesh body.

Your life ends.

(that's my guess)

I'm personally assuming Rotom Dex is either a reprint of Pokedex, or an attempt to improve Pokedex without reprinting it (ie Professor's Letter and Energy Search):

e.g. Discard a card from your hand. Look at the top 4 cards of your deck, then put them back in any order. Draw a card.

Whoa, this is insane. Rotom Pokédex with Town Map, anyone? That could have huge applications in the future meta. I totally wanna use this, even if it's in a fun deck.

This could be moderately useful for decks that can't afford to prize something (such as Gyarados). There is, however, the risk of re-prizing the same prizes. Overall, I think I like this card.

Whoa, this is insane. Rotom Pokédex with Town Map, anyone? That could have huge applications in the future meta. I totally wanna use this, even if it's in a fun deck.
I doubt it. Playing Town Map lets you control exactly what you get in prizes. If you play Rotomdex after, you will likely get those cards back in your deck, but then you wouldn't know exactly what your prizes are again. Better off just playing Town Map

Back