News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

So beautiful, so unplayable. At least, unplayable untill something like Blacksmith will hit Standard again.

Game Freak have been a MASSIVE disappointment regarding Sun and Moon. They had better reveal the Pokédex numbers next week, or I'm calling this set, and the games, FAKE!

MY EVALUATIONS
  • Arcanine - Second receipient of "Burned Comeback Award".
  • The AC are not impressive. Oh well, GX era makes us rely to tons of evolutions again.

Gorgeous artwork and it's good to see them reintroduce burn, however I'm left feeling a bit disappointed with the playability.

I'm really hoping TPCi seize the opportunity to print playable, more complex cards in Sun & Moon. Over the past few years, the game seems to have been dumbed down too much.

Gosh, that card is as gorgeous as it is playable. I will definitely make a deck with this beautiful Arcanine!

I rate this card AAA+ for absolutely astonishing artwork. It needs too many energy to attack however.

You know the main card I'm waiting for in the new gen? Wishiwashi shoal form. It might just be basic or there are a number of ways they can make it appear in the TCG.

They could make give the single fish form a 'call for family' or some ability which means you 'search your deck for Wishiwashi shoal form and put it on your bench or replace with the single form.

Alternatively The shoal type 'basic' will be rare with high HP. Even Gyarados is afraid of it so has to be high HP/attack.

That artwork is gorgeous! Agreed that it's pretty unplayable without Blacksmith. Arcanine BREAK actually does have Blacksmith's effect, but that's not really helpful haha.

Back