First ‘Omega Ruby’ and ‘Alpha Sapphire’ Footage This Saturday! [5/8]

alex020295

Aspiring Trainer
SaiScott95 said:
I hope they improve on the old emerald contests, and avoid adding all the crap that was added to generation 4 contests. Also, seeing contests in 3D would be amazing.

I'm mostly hoping to see Littleroot Town tomorrow. Although I have to admit, I'm extremely curious as to how Fortree City will look now. Also, hearing some of the music would be nice too.

I am sure Fortree looks amazing also I really want to she Sootopolis and Pacifidlog town(I think it kinda looks like Humilau but 3d). Still I hope we get something....OMG I just can't wait for today to pass..

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
Oh! Yeah! Pacifidlog Town! Can't believe I forgot that!

Also, idk if they'll add in Mirage Tower, but seeing that would be awesome too. Watching it crumble when you get the fossil...

Another thing, if they do the events emerald had (i doubt it, but still hoping), faraway island to get mew would be awesome. would love to chase after mew in 3D

alex020295

Aspiring Trainer
SaiScott95 said:
Oh! Yeah! Pacifidlog Town! Can't believe I forgot that!

Also, idk if they'll add in Mirage Tower, but seeing that would be awesome too. Watching it crumble when you get the fossil...

Another thing, if they do the events emerald had (i doubt it, but still hoping), faraway island to get mew would be awesome. would love to chase after mew in 3D

Mirage tower is only in emerald however I see no reason not to add it plus I can't wait to see the desert in 3d and like when you put the go goggles the sandstorm to stop or something. Also the Regi puzzle...I wonder If they will change it...can't wait to see or rather feel the earthquake in 3d.
I just hope they show something other than battle screens...or who knows maybe we can judge where we are by the background like in x/y.

Luigi08

player of pokemon
I suspect Sootopolis City will be turned into a circular area kind of like Castelia city/Lumiose City

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
Reggie McGigas said:
Off topic, why does Pokémon Get TV always change their name? I mean, Pokémon Sunday was ok, but Pokémon Smash was a great name!

It's more than a name change, they completely reworked the entire show with the release of XY.

It's a lot more "sterile" in presentation now, all the previous presenters bar Shokotan are gone, comedian and 'personalities' guest star now every week, far too much of the show is world plays on Pokemon names, etc.

Blakexd9

poek is pret good
I'm so excited, I hope they don't just show battle footage. I want to see new Brendan/May!

GlaceonFanatic

Snow King
Blakexd9 said:
I'm so excited, I hope they don't just show battle footage. I want to see new Brendan/May!

Ya I'm sure they'll show small footage of both the battle animations and the over-world just to get a taste of it. Fingers crossed!

shinysearcher

Help me find a shiny! haha :D
Besides gameplay footage, are you guys expecting any other thing from the show? I would like to, at least, see Omega Brendan's and Alpha May's (lol) artwork, or an announcement of when we will see the first official trailer.

What do we usually see in the first gameplay trailers? I think (correct me if I'm wrong, which ismost certain I will be) that we saw Santalune Forest in X and Y's, so if there is anything I could expect from ORAS' gameplay footage, it should be Petalburg Woods, ar the main character exiting the truck xD. What do you guys expect in the first gameplay footage?

Retro_on_theGo

Aspiring Trainer
AdamLambert said:
Scorched Feathers said:
12...12:30? o.o
Damn that's even later than I thought.

In other words, 5:30 Central Time and 4:30 Mountain Time

Great! So 5:30 is just the start of Pokemon Get TV and a half hour later when the show is about to end is when the gameplay will actually be shown right?