Fire Primes?

And that's it. Only twelve. Not very likely, is it? (And that's saying we will get English-exclusive primes...)
Which is a huge stretch, as I've said earlier. Heatran is the most likely candidate for a Prime as it hasn't been printed yet in an HGSS set. The second-most likely would be Camerupt or Moltres for the same reason. (If anything, Camerupt Prime seems the most likely for a new Fire-type Prime...)

wow i just combined 2 arcanines rofl. i had no clue lol.

camerupt does seem likely...

DNA said:
Heatran is the most likely candidate for a Prime as it hasn't been printed yet in an HGSS set. The second-most likely would be Camerupt or Moltres for the same reason. (If anything, Camerupt Prime seems the most likely for a new Fire-type Prime...)
I thought Primes were supposed to not be made out of Legendary Pokémon? I think more Eeveelution Primes would be pretty neat, but otherwise, Arcanine Prime and Magmortar Prime are probably the most likely.

Heatran and Camerupt are probably the most likely, but if they choose to go with the legendaries then it will probably be Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos

That list lacks Ninetales, who I can see as a Prime candidate too.

I mean, I can't see Torkoal as a prime. Magcargo was once an Ex but...I have my doubts. Camerupt...myeah, that works. Magmortar had an X already but that didnt stop Absol, Machamp, Gengar and Raichu did it? Flareon probably won't get one since UmbEsp. Heatran...see Magmortar. Infernape same, he'd have to come in a combo with Empoleon and Torterra (And already had 2 X's), Blaziken and Charizard are in the same boat. Moltres is more likely LEGEND material...so we end with Arcanine, Rapidash, Camerupt and Ninetales as likely candidates. Of those, I can see Arcanine and Ninetales as the more likely ones.

Ninetales already has the Roast Reveal so it's a lot less likely to become a Prime than Camerupt or Heatran, but it is still possible. Arcanine might get one since we haven't had one in a while so I would admit he's high on the list as well.
Scizorliscious said:
I thought Primes were supposed to not be made out of Legendary Pokémon?
Um, really?

@lou

are any of them good?...no, no they are not there are alot of raichus in this rotation but that didnt stop them from making raichu prime.

Well, of course they had to make a Riachu Prime, they have to make a Raichu card of every special kind: ex, Lv.X, Prime, because Pikachu is the symbolistic Pokemon of Pokemon, but they can't exactly make a Pikachu Prime or ex (Although they made a Pikachu Lv.X SP...)

So now one has to have only bad cards to be getting a prime? I guess Gengar and Machamp missed that memo...

Here's my take on the possible new Fire Primes. Our first question is if we are even getting Fire Primes. I feel there is about a 10% chance we will get Primes, and if we do, there's about a 8% chance we will get a Fire Prime. My four candidates are Ninetales, Camerupt, Rapidash, and Heatran(I think Moltres would be a legend combined with Articuno and Zapdos, like the dogs). There's about a 3% chance for Camerupt, 1% for Ninetales, and 2% for the others. That's my take, let me know if you disagree.

I completely agree with you except that maybe Macargo might have a chance considering Electrode was made a prime

Except Electrode is a lot more well-known or respected than Magcargo - Energymite is by no means a new concept. (If anyone remembers Buzzap, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.) Electrode Prime is basically the iconic Electrode: knocks itself out in exchange for energy.

I don't see any problems with Yoshidude's theory.

@lou they dont have to be bad but i was saying just because we have alot of a certain poke in the format doesnt mean that they couldnt be a prime

Macargo? ....i totally forgot about the poor guy lol :(

I remember Buzzup :). I think its gonna be either Rapidash, because all the awesome Rapidash cards,

Awesome Rapidash cards?

That's a new one. Also, Magcargo DID get an Ex, so why would he be 'forgotten', really? Not to mention LudiCargo...

That's a new one. Also, Magcargo DID get an Ex, so why would he be 'forgotten', really?
So did Electrode. And Lapras. I understand your point, but he isn't exactly as memorable as other Pokemon out there. And, Magcargo has already been printed in one of the HGSS sets (as has Ninetales), so the odds of either of those becoming a Prime are considerably lower than that of Camerupt, who hasn't shown up in an HGSS set.

Just because they haven't shown up in the HGSS set doesn't necessarily mean they will be printed as a Prime or something.

^Yeah, but Camerupt has a better chance than both Ninetales and Magcargo, just because it hasn't been printed yet.

Back