Favorite State/Country

Mexico and U.S. are my fave countries.
As for states I like California, where I live and Quintana Roo.
Mexico isn´t really that bad. Just stay out of the bad places and you'll be fine.
If any of you gets here, go to Mazatlán or Cancún and you will be happy happy. : P

> PMJ says "Equestria."
> Promptly denies anyone to say fictitious places from that point on.

Anyway, Florida repping for the SW region.

Zyflair said:
> PMJ says "Equestria."
> Promptly denies anyone to say fictitious places from that point on.

The only reason I even said it is because don shinobi baww'd hard about me posting it after I warned him for his Agumon picture in the Pokemon thread. So I'm nipping it in the bud so he has no reason to qq anymore.

PMJ said:
The only reason I even said it is because don shinobi baww'd hard about me posting it after I warned him for his Agumon picture in the Pokemon thread. So I'm nipping it in the bud so he has no reason to qq anymore.
You just mad because you goofed and did the same thing I did. You see me PMing you anymore? I'm not mad or sad or glad, silly willy.

I've always had a fascination with Japan and its culture. Never really got the chance to delve into into their culture, so I guess I could say my good ol' US of A is my favorite country.

As for state? I'd have to go with Florida. Anybody who knows the vaguest details of my relationships knows why.

Florida? But that's America's-- *shot*
(To be honest I'm not sure what the fascination is with Florida. Yeah it's got nice places, but the weather there I've heard is simply terrible.)

I guess I should explain my choice. I've had a bit of a fascination with Denmark after studying in in a few of the economics classes I've taken, and I've also talked to a few Danish people - they really like the country. I might want to live there one day, but I think the main roadblock that's permanently going to stop me is learning the language (which I'm too lazy and/or apathetic to care about). But Europe's a nice place, so eh, maybe one day.

Within the US, I definitely like living in the place that I am right now, what with all the wonderful friends I have and will continue to have. The weather's kinda funky and a little boring, but nothing super-tumultuous. A heat wave, imo, is a lot more bearable than a snowstorm (because at least with heat waves there's no clean-up afterward.) So yeah, I'll probably live in So-Cal forever.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
(To be honest I'm not sure what the fascination is with Florida. Yeah it's got nice places, but the weather there I've heard is simply terrible.)
+ Snow is almost nonexistent
+ Breezy, usually caused by the sunshine (sea winds moving into the coast)
+/- Temperatures higher on average, but certainly not extreme by any means
+/- Plenty of sunny and rainy days (more sunny, of course. It leads Colorado in amount of sunshine)
- Hurricanes.

Eh, it's not awful. I think it's decent weather most of the time, really. It's stormy on some days, but there's a reason why it's one of the favorite places for tennis enthusiasts: the weather is usually tame, nice even.

I live in Texas, so my favorite country is the United States. I really like Florida because of all the fun things that you can do there on vacation

ch-lgflag.gif

Back