Favorite Powers

5 Favorite powers I would like to have.

Well, for one, like many, I'd like to teleport to random places, and like some, time travel. There may be flying cars in the future, but I'd rather stick with teleportation. It's faster, and no gimmicks. My third power would be to transform, again like many would, into anything I want. I would mostly transform into Mew, 'cause he's just so adorable! (I said this in Introductions by the way.) I would do the same with Zorua, and maybe sometimes a Shinx. Possibly a shiny Pokemon like Charizard, and Blastoise maybe. Enough about transformations, though. My fourth power would be to create worlds that are in my liking and destroy others that DON'T work to my liking. And my fifth and final power would be to summon lightning strikes on people I don't like. (not you, of course)

Anyway, them powers (all 5 of them) are what I'd like to have.

I'd really love to be able to teleport. Would be awesome. And being invisible, you don't even have to ask. :3 *creepyface*

And think about what you could do with time travel. Wow. Mind. Blown. :D I'd fix the things I had done wrong and make my life better.

Bo$$_89 said:
misprinting every Switch in every Boundaries Crossed pack

I've heard a bit about it, is the one that talks about TPCi switching out Virbank, Ether etc. from BCR into PLS?

Also for my power, I'd like the power to give myself powers to have increased thought capacity (because I think incredibly slowly) and dexterity (to do things more easily). If I got a second, then it would be to transform non-living objects (like Pokemon cards) into other non-living objects. I think that wouldn't bee too ridiculous.

Lemonnade said:
Bo$$_89 said:
misprinting every Switch in every Boundaries Crossed pack

I've heard a bit about it, is the one that talks about TPCi switching out Virbank, Ether etc. from BCR into PLS?

Also for my power, I'd like the power to give myself powers to have increased thought capacity (because I think incredibly slowly) and dexterity (to do things more easily). If I got a second, then it would be to transform non-living objects (like Pokemon cards) into other non-living objects. I think that wouldn't bee too ridiculous.

*transforms poop into $100 dollar bill.*
*transforms weedle into prerelease raichu*
*transforms old, crappy computer into windows 8*
*transforms trailer into mansion*

yeahhhh

My powers- The 4 Ts
Transformation
Teleportation
Time Travel
The power to choose which cards I get from my card packs

My powers:
•manipulation over plants,such as controlling their movement and growth rates( endless fruit)
•water ending like in avatar
•Bending light, such as force fields and invisibilty
•healing

X RAY VISION (because Im a pervert and bones are sexy :p)

My actual answer:

- Fire Resistance

- Telekenisis

- The Power to see seconds into the future

- The Power to move the Earth (I mean the ground, not the entire planet)

... After watching Doctor Who, I wouldn't be able to trust myself (or anyone of that matter) with time travel

The ability to eat any kind of food in any amount without becoming overweight, having a heart attack, getting diabetes, suffering from an excess amount of an ingredient or nutrient*, getting a stomachache, etc.

*Or not enough of other ingredients or nutrients, if you use it to only eat one or a few kinds of food.

The ability to create food out of thin air would also be neat. This power combined with the above would let me eat as much food as I want without starving the human population by eating a significant amount of the world's food supply. I could also feed starving people.

The ability to control/possess other people. If someone tried to hurt me (or others), I could stop them from doing so. If a government person/agency made a decision that I don't like, I can have them reverse that decision. I could also use it for entertainment (I'd only do that for people I can't stand, though).

- Telekenisis (however you spell it.)
- Teleportation
- Invisibility
- Shape shifting, into other humans and stuff.

Powers I want:

•Telepathy (ability to talk to others with your mind, and read minds)

•Telekinesis (ability to move things with your mind)

•The ability to eat however much I want and whatever i want, with no negative side-affects

•The ability to shapeshift

•The ability to make a wi-fi signal whenever and wherever i want by using my mind

•the ability to play music mentally, and having the ability to change the volume and song at will

•teleportation

•invisibility

•having the ability to draw things how i envision them in my mind

MylesProwr said:
I'd like to be able to eat anything I want without becoming a walrus

I became a seal and it was the best decision of my life

I think my avatar speaks for itself

Back