Error In Printing?

There are probably not that many people who collect that kind of (new) missprints so selling it just for a few dollars seems like a pain, I would keep it. xP

Haha, alright. Thanks. I wasn't expecting much out of it anyways. I guess I will keep it.

It may just be me, but that card kinda looks fake.

Anyways, miscuts can earn a good amount of money, but that is usually only when they feature parts from more than 1 card. Since yours almost does, it's probably only worth a few dollars more than the normal version. I know I wouldn't pay to much for it, and I collect these cards.

The card isn't fake, of that I am sure. It is just very badly miscut. I think the NXD legendary birds are fairly well known for being miscut that way.

And for people who collect miscuts, you can get a bit more for it (as was said, tack about $5 or so onto the normal price).

Yeah, these miscuts are becoming more and more common. I saw someone open a box of NXD and all of the cards were miscut but not quite this extreme - though still noticeable.

Like everyone said before, you'll probably get an extra few dollars for it if you find the right person.

Yeah, Miscuts are really common these days. I do happen to collect them, but as Daelum said, I wouldn't pay more than a few bucks extra.

To give an example, at the BCR prerelease, all the flygons in our pack were miscut very similarly to the OP.

Pokemon Print Error?

Hey!

I've browsed on these forums without really joining but recently have felt inspired to look back at some of my older pokemon cards.

I noticed on my 2 of my Base Set 2 cards (trainer / Spearow) that there is what looks to be a printing glitch of some sort. Here is the link to the images (it goes to my Google Blog--which is really full of random posts xD)

http://wuzzlywuzz.blogspot.com/2013/06/pokemon-card-printing-error.html

What my main 2 questions are:

1) Anyone else have cards like this?
2) Are they common errors? Would this be considered a 'collectible' card (or is it something I can toss? lol!)

I've got other error cards (like unaligned cuts leaving a white line border / missing jungle symbols) but this is the first time I've seen something like the two cards above and couldn't find anything on the internet.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction!

RE: Pokemon Print Error?

The first one is caused by an ink bubble, they're fairly common in older cards. The 2nd one is very interesting, I've never seen one like it. I'd definitely hold on to it, although it's monetary value isn't going to be much.

Woah, that Spearow and Switch trainer are sweet! I have seen something mildly similar, but only once. Definitely something you don't find every day.

I bought a BCR starter deck and over half the cards were miscut, some more than others. This is the Blastoise from that starter deck.

It's really a shame that this miscuts aren't featuring two cards on one card (two different card images on one actual piece of card). Those are always nice to have. This sever miscuts that still have yellow borders in tact are just ugly.

Back