End of the world goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be hiding from the aliens
Bye everyone. I will never see you again on Pokebeach.
21/12/12:
Hi Pokebeach the world is about to end. I'm dead and I am using the internet connection from Heaven.

Theories of what could happen:
Nothing at all. 99.99999999(more nines)% probable
Aliens met the Mayans and told them that they would invade the Earth that day (what?). 0.00000(more 0s but 1 more than the 9)5% probable
An asteroid will impact Earth (it would be small and won't bring an apocalypse. Just a city like NY destroyed). The rest that is left.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Also last year i was watching the mexican news and some guy who could communicate with aliens said th aliens told him that the world would not end but it would be the start of a NEW ERA.

Well, we all know that's true. :p

Your weekly forecast:
598505_503075503059701_668517149_n.jpg

...Everyone does realize the Mayan calendar is completely different than our own, not to mention the fact that the Mayans don't count leap years.

Also, if they are so good at predicting than...
252197_348037655295568_283663063_n.jpg

And yes, I know this is a joke thread :p

And I was just starting to get to know people here... Well, this place was better than PokeGym. I have no regrets here. I wish I could be more like SL and DNA. Both you guys rock. It was fun.

So before this happens, I'd like to say farewell to those who supported me: Bacon, and... Uh... Hm. I guess just bacon. I seriously mean all of you, of course. Don't look at me like that. :0

If I'm going to say goodbye, I might not consider it. When they said that the world would end, it didn't mean the universe would go down with it. We'll be all reborn in a new world or something.

...a-actually, I'm going to die without a mark...? ;.;

ehh, I'll just stay up till midnight on my computer waiting for me to die a painful gruesome death, with popcorn of course :p

I will like that tomorrow. Just watch the 2012 instead. It will be better. Blui I heard there were 365.24 (don't ask me how many other days have past) but I am not sure.

Finals end the day before the 21st. Talk about suckish timing, I mean, if I'm going to die I'd like it to be BEFORE I study my brains out.

Dubstep for all you apocalypse fanatics.

I wonder, will the end happen as it did in that Family Guy episode? Seeing a handicapped guy melded to his driveway and fighting a giant rat would be fun. And then we all travel to Natick in search of the last twinkie pile, hitting annoying Randy Newman with an apple and singing "Left foot, right foot" on the way . . .

~AoH

AoH said:
Dubstep for all you apocalypse fanatics.

I wonder, will the end happen as it did in that Family Guy episode? Seeing a handicapped guy melded to his driveway and fighting a giant rat would be fun. And then we all travel to Natick in search of the last twinkie pile, hitting annoying Randy Newman with an apple and singing "Left foot, right foot" on the way . . .

~AoH

No, it will be like Ghostbusters, where an interdimensional portal opens atop the Empire State building opens up, then we're given a choice of our destruction, someone thinks of something silly, and finally the Stay Puft marshmellow man appears out of nowhere to attack the city! :p

Just in case you guys are not sure what the calenders look like.
45128_423922327679812_1983878780_n.jpg

Eon said:
Finals end the day before the 21st. Talk about suckish timing, I mean, if I'm going to die I'd like it to be BEFORE I study my brains out.

I actually have finals the day of, so I'll die at school taking a test.

Well, I don't know any of you, but happy holidays. Hope you enjoy the apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back