'Emerald Break' Beginning to Leak! [3/11]

Natu with Delta Plus. Will be funny to send this little guy on a severly weakened ex to steal 3 prizes. With Dimension Valley in play I can see this done more likely than you think. xD

I like what I'm seeing so far. Both Natu and Xatu are pretty unique and can combo well with dimension valley. A Luxray from FF has a similar attack as Xatu's second one, but I could never make a good deck with it because it was a stage 2. A stage 1 that benefits from DV should be much more manageable, especially when it also has Watchog's Watcheck.

Wally opens up some interesting plays and could be just the thing needed to save evolutions from the toad.

Holy crap Wally!

I think it'll be a 4 of staple in evolution decks. Sure using your supporter for the turn sucks but it's a) a way for evolution decks to bypass item lock and b) gives them a lot of speed.

Wally + Delta Evolution means you could see a Stage 2 enter play on the first turn. That's kinda ridiculous but very welcome.

Firstly, wally <333

Secondly, Absol :O

Thirdly, Gallade ^-^

This is going to be my favourite set <3

Anyway, who's idea was it to create a low-energy Paralyzing EX when Fliptini is around? Poor Yveltal will die if Thunderous sees play. Come on PCL! Dark-type support please!

Three attacks on that Salamence!

That Gallade attack could be interesting as there is potential to do a lot of damage early game if energy acceleration becomes abundant. Or, you could evolve into Mega, turbo energy and Celebi-EX/Time Stadium.

The Mega-Gallade could also be useful - Absol seems to have synergy.

Edit:
/me goes to dig out old Revives...

Bare with any errors with images/translations, we'll correct them at the end of the night.

FA Wally and Winona are awesome, though I've been secretly hoping that we'll get a set FA Steven as well. Now he's probably going to be super expensive and that makes me sadface. :<

EDIT: The FA Rays are also sweet, though I'm not impressed by the other FA Pokémon. Gallade's FA seems rather empty (though the Mega one is nice), Latios is apparently doing gymnastics, I've never been fond of the Genies, and as cute as Shaymin is, I think I'm just tired of FA Shaymins (seriously this is the 3rd FA Shaymin EX we've gotten).

\o/ @ Exeggutor's attack

That Articuno 0.0 Potential, I see

And that Banette w/ability, that's pretty cool o.o I'm not sure if the AT is better though >.>

Is there two parts to this set, like most Japanese? If not, does this mean that's all the cards we're getting in the English set?

bbninjas said:
Is there two parts to this set, like most Japanese? If not, does this mean that's all the cards we're getting in the English set?

This is only a one-set Japanese set. But remember there's the deck, too, and some promos, so the English set will be a bit larger in the end.

I would gladly take a million more of those super lame gold-plated Mega evolution secret rares over a single more golden item.

Frost said:
I would gladly take a million more of those super lame gold-plated Mega evolution secret rares over a single more golden item.

I like the gold items, they have always looked awesome but I would like them to be paired with shiny Pokemon as well. I'm not sure why that ever got phased out.

All Emerald Break translations up! Haven't quality checked them but will do so once we translate the deck's cards.

Back