'Emerald Break' Beginning to Leak! [3/11]

My friend just noticed that Gallade-EX has an incomplete translation - it should say if prizes card damage is either per 'left' or 'taken'.

It's not incomplete, just unclear. Damage is increased for each Prize card you have left.

Maybe this has been asked here, but will we get the M-Rayquaza EX battle deck too in some form? I would love that dragon type Rayquaza to bits :3.

We'll be getting the Dragon-type Rayquaza and other cards from the M Rayquaza Battle Deck in the actual Roaring Skies set in English. This is typically the case for Japanese deck-exclusive cards, since the English precon decks are always made up up set cards rather than the Japanese style of precon decks.

Thank you very much for clarifying :) Definitely buying a booster box of it, and now my hopes are even higher! ^^

HungryHarkinian said:
I don't understand all the hate for Ninjask. It's still broken as heck. You'll be running Exeggcute with it anyway, so slap in 2 Exeggutor's to take care of Trumpy!

Oh, crap. You have to be Active to use Ninjask. Well, now it will never have any viability. Curse you, Trump Card!

HungryHarkinian said:
HungryHarkinian said:
I don't understand all the hate for Ninjask. It's still broken as heck. You'll be running Exeggcute with it anyway, so slap in 2 Exeggutor's to take care of Trumpy!

Oh, crap. You have to be Active to use Ninjask. Well, now it will never have any viability. Curse you, Trump Card!

I guess you could use 4 Switch and 4 Escape Rope to help the Ninjask be active. :p

Back