• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Eeveelutions Collection:Only 8 More Cards Until Completion!!!!!

RE: Eeveelutions Collection:Only 10 More Cards Until Completion!!!!!

If you're interested, I have an Espeon Gold Star ENG I could sell for 70 if that's ok with you.

Darkvoid57 said:
If you're interested, I have an Espeon Gold Star ENG I could sell for 70 if that's ok with you.

I actually just got an English Espeon Star. Thanks though :)

Hi, I found that I had a non-holo Espeon from the Theme Deck.

$3 shipped?

Yup. It went straight from the deck to my binder.

@CorinthiansRose: Have you gotten the Eevee Promo error card? Didnt know if you had it or not, but its significantly more rare than the regular promo card... Didnt know if you had it or not, but I cant offer it because A) I don't have verified seller status and B) I dont have one! But I am getting one, and didnt know if you had one or not

BlastBurn said:
@CorinthiansRose: Have you gotten the Eevee Promo error card? Didnt know if you had it or not, but its significantly more rare than the regular promo card... Didnt know if you had it or not, but I cant offer it because A) I don't have verified seller status and B) I don't have one! But I am getting one, and didnt know if you had one or not

Can you show me a link of one? Is it just the non-holo one?

I can't do $2 shipped. With postage, it would come to ~$1.50, which wouldn't really be worth my time.

Mudkip said:
I can't do $2 shipped. With postage, it would come to ~$1.50, which wouldn't really be worth my time.

Ok, I can do $3 shipped. What's the email address I need to send the money to?

Its the WoTC Promo, like in your signature... its a small error, but somehow increases the value by alot lol... I dont have a picture, but its commonly known... It doesnt have a ' in the word Pokemon... You should google it! :D Im going to have one soon, but check it out in the meantime! :D

BlastBurn said:
Its the WoTC Promo, like in your signature... its a small error, but somehow increases the value by alot lol... I don't have a picture, but its commonly known... It doesnt have a ' in the word Pokemon... You should google it! :D Im going to have one soon, but check it out in the meantime! :D

I searched it and could only find the card without the accent mark. I can't find any with it.

No, the error is the one WITHOUT the accent mark! You saw the right ones!

BlastBurn said:
No, the error is the one WITHOUT the accent mark! You saw the right ones!

I think they may all be errors because I can't find any WITH the accent mark

By any chance do you have things to trade? I am unfortunately not a verified seller, but I am getting an extra 1st ed. Neo Discovery Umbreon holo.

silentsword77 said:
By any chance do you have things to trade? I am unfortunately not a verified seller, but I am getting an extra 1st ed. Neo Discovery Umbreon holo.

I have a few cards, but nothing notable, probably nothing anyone wants sorry. You can see what i have here
http://corinthiansrose.livejournal.com/

Back