Ebay, amazing lot I found!!! IDK who is selling it but it's amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ebay, amazing lot I found!!! IDK who is selling it but it's amazing!

It's a scam somehow. Really, there's something going on.

Some are Japanese. Can't tell if they're fakes or not.

Yeah, some are JPN, but they have 100% feedback. They don't look fake to me, not that I've seen many fake cards, luckily, there aren't many in Montana, although I did see some when I went to Seattle. It might be a scam, but maybe the kid is just getting rid of all his cards... idk...

There's still a lot of time to bid, and it really does look like it's some kid who's just getting rid of his cards. Bids can go up, I'm sure in 9 days this will look less amazing than it does now.

I just super-zoomed in and I saw it after I cleared it a little. They are 99.9% legit, as the only thing I could not see are the moves, but everything looked completely normal. Must be someone who wants to get rid of their cards. I would bid, but as a 14 year old, you know what would happen if I bought it without my mom's permission.

pff, one of three things is going to happen:
A) He's gonna get a bunch of high bids, make the winner send his money first, then not send
B) He's gonna get a bunch of high bids, then actually send out
C) Nobody's going to bid until there's 1 second left. :)

I, personally think IT'S A TRAP. But then again, I think ebay in general is a trap, so don't mind me.

The whole point of ebay bidding is bidding your highest at the last few moments. The bid will be higher than $0.99 when it gets close to the deadline, bud.

Yes, "bud", I know that, but I still think this says scam all over it, and he won't get all that many bids. But I don't know ebay, so don't listen to me. :\

Advertising is against the rules. Just put it in your sig.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back