Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

scattered mind said:
Hi Drohn ! Can you make a Ditto with 30 ivs in every stat ? Would help me a lot in breeding hidden power mons :) I can also give you Shiny Rayquaza legal with 31/31/31/×/31/31 ivs Adamant that I got from a givaway last night :D ( or anything from my list *)
I can do that! I don't need a shiny Rayquaza; anything you don't need is fine!
SimonCookie said:
Drohn said:
I don't personally need them. It would be nice if you could help out SimonCookie.

Already getting me one! :)
Good to hear!
Rawrables said:
I don't mind hacked 0 speed dittos. They are impossible to get. If you also somehow have access to a 6x 30 iv ditto I would greatly appreciate it! I might have some extra stuff you can have
Ok! What's your Friend Code? When can you trade?
nivowoods21 said:
Hey Drohn do you by any chance have a manectite or charizardite x you can trade me? i can give you a shiny charizard for it, thx

I cloned many of them. You can trade anything you don't need for them.

@Everyone: I'm in class now; I'll be home later today.

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Unless you deleted me we already are added.

Anyway its Rawrables 0490-4651-6421

Do you trade a 6Iv ditto for my shiny dugtrio? :D

Rawrables said:
Unless you deleted me we already are added.

Anyway its Rawrables 0490-4651-6421

You're right, I do have you added, my bad! It has become a habit to ask the FC, haha. :p When would you like to trade?
SimonCookie said:
Do you trade a 6Iv ditto for my shiny dugtrio? :D

I have many 6IV Ditto (as indicated, they are hacked), so I don't need something shiny in return. When would you like to trade?

I'm online right now. Very much apreciated!

I can trade sometime soon if you get on i might be on. Have to move my stuff so might be 20 min or so at least. I'll give you some 5 IV perfect stuff or something of that sort. Shinies to clone if you want. You can keep all non shiny pokemon though, they are all extra perfects that I bred

Sounds good! Anything you don't mind missing is fine. After my trade with Simon I right away got challenged to a battle by a passerby. I'll be able to trade right after this battle; it shouldn't take long.

Hi I will be ready after that if you will be able to trade :) if not Im good for any other time too

I'll be able to trade! :) It's nice that you're all online around the same time now, haha.

Oh I didn't want another ditto 0.o just giving you shinnies if you wanted to clone them and give me a copy back

Oh, ok. I was already wondering why you offered a third Pokémon. :p You can keep the other Ditto, it's 6IV. Thank you for letting me clone them!

All of those should be perfect iv. Enjoy!

And thanks for the dittos!

Oh but disclaimer the shiny ivs and natures are random and are probably bad

Thank you :) I gave you Rayquaza anyway since it was a waste to keep it after cloning him + I have issues with giving nothing good for something I want :p

drohn can you trade right now?

Hey! I wasn't online when you posted that. It was midnight for me. :p It might be easier if you let me know beforehand around what time you're online. I'll be online for a while now and again around 8-9pm (that's 2-3pm EST). I don't have any classes tomorrow so I'll be available more.

i am available all day right now, tommrow im free at 3 pcf time

I can connect now!

ok ill connect too

thx Drohn c:

Hey Drohn, I had left you a PM on your profile, but I haven't heard from you. I just read you have a few Diancies cloned? Mind parting with one? I'm willing to part with one of the following in return:

Keldeo, Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Mew & Jirachi.

Give a nudge when you're interested.:D

I just read your message on Skype. I've been obsessing over ORAS the last few days so didn't check this as much. :p I can definitely give you a clone of Diancie! When would you like to trade?

Back