BW/BW2 Dream World Eeveelutions

Eevee

Whatever you do, don't play Half-Life in the dark.
I was wondering which Dream World Eeveelution would be the best one to get since we can get them now.

Vaporeon with Hydration
Jolteon with Quick Feet
Flareon with Guts
Espeon with Magic Bounce
Umbreon with Inner Focus
Leafeon with Chlorophyll
Glaceon with Ice Body

FYI, you cannot get them yet. despite what that link says, pokemongl.com is still down and will not be opening on the 30th. :(

You can get them from people who already got them.

Vaporeon and Espeon are the only good ones. Flareon's not so bad, but the fact that Return is still his most powerful attack (physically) is just him getting trolled. Leafeon is much in the same boat, but he suffers from the Curse of the Grass Type so even with double Speed he's manageable. Base 130 with Quick Feet? Trolololol

Inner Focus on Umbreon is competitively irrelevant, and having Ice Body on Glaceon means you lose access to Eevee's Egg Moves, which pretty much axes all of her competitively viable moves outside of STAB Ice and Hidden Power.

So, from best to worst:

1. Espeon
2. Vaporeon
3. Leafeon
4. Jolteon
5. Flareon
6. Umbreon
7. Glaceon (sadface.jpg)

How many times do you have to play? Or do you have to get to a certain level? Also it is annoying..

Poor flareon is useless until it gets flare blitz and a physical fire mach punch with intimidate.
Hydration Vaporeon is awesome for rain dance teams because of auto heal with rest.
Espeon's ability is beastly no doubt.
leafeon and Jolteon were cut short (okish, should of gotten motor drive)
Umbreon was jipped and needed intimidate or something useful.

Oops,I made a thread about this...>_>
Im gonna delete it rigth now,sorry. :|

And I will personally get a Espeon with Magic Bounce :D

i want leafeon cause i want to make a sunny day team. i dont get how playing the game has anything to do with getting a certain eeveelution?

Are they freakin joking with us???? I can't even pass the 3rd level most of the time, and I still didn't get how do we keep the eeveelution... Screw this game...

rofl i got to 5. i just wish you could control it with the arrow keys cause my mouse sucks

There are five levels to the game. I got myself an Espeon.

Ugh, that game is so annoyingly difficult. I can hardly get to level 3, let alone 5. Seems I'll have to work hard for my Espeon...

eevee said:
There are five levels to the game. I got myself an Espeon.

I counted four, but maybe it's five.

I got a Jolteon. But it seems to be controlled by the amount of orbs you get. I must have gotten mostly yellow orbs, and everyone else must have gotten mostly the type of their Eeveelution. Huh.

Wait, if you play this game we'll legitimately get a DW Eeveelution into your games?

what. how this work; global link is supposed to be still down. (I'd like to hear the instructions from someone who has physically done it.)

Back