BW/BW2 Dream World Eeveelutions

Game is way to hard, except its only hard because of that terrible lagging.

Personally, i can see vaporeon, espeon, and glaceon as female.
Jolteon and umbreon see more masculine. Flareon and leafeon could go either way.

After all that compairing, i decided to get Espeon. (SHOCKER!) I saw Espeon as a very GR8 Pokemon to use in the battle subway because of Magic Bounce! Seeing all those pokemon being poisoned, lowering their stats, ect! XD!

Ikr, its the only place that berry stopping ability is useful too. THink ill get vaporeon or espeon

Vaporeon or Espeon... which to choose :S I haven't even tried the game yet... I suppose I'll get Espeon since I can use it on any team other than comparing with Vaporeon which almost needs to be on a rain team.

EDIT: Beat it on my first try and got Espeon. That wasn't so hard. What are you guys angry about? The game was fun.

I tried it on my laptop last night but I couldn't beat Level 4.

Going to have to try my desktop tonight. I guess I'll go with Espeon as well.

I've tried a bunch of times and can't do it.

If I use my dad's account as well, must I download the eevee on a different game?

I was going to get a Flareon with Guts but ended up with Jolteon two times. I guess I'll just stick with Jolteon, Quick Feet isn't bad. It basically guarantees that Jolteon goes first in a battle.

A Timid Jolteon with max EVs and IVs dumped into Speed has a Speed stat in excess of 380. Jolteon already has that guarantee - besides, Quick Feet only comes in to play if Jolteon is paralyzed. Bahahaha...as if!
Quick Feet is USELESS.

Of course it can. Just use Stun Spore or Thunder Wave. (Remember, it's GROUND-types that are immune to T-Wave, and if a Jolteon doesn't have Volt Absorb you can use T-Wave successfully on it.)

Guys, I was playing and found a loophole! OK, so I was playing and thought "Only pink and blue, only pink and blue". So, I played through and only caught the ones for Vaporeon and Espeon. I ended up getting Vaporeon! Just focus on the one you want most and the game suddenly is very easy.

Joeypals!! said:
Just focus on the one you want most and the game suddenly is very easy.
Thanks for telling us what everyone already knows!

I still can't beat this game! And then I remember I'm gonna have to do it for my dad as well... :(

Like others have said, just focus on the one color that you want and the game becomes so much easier.

The Espeon ones didn't appear until Level 3 so I just focused on the power-ups until then. If I had to get another color in order to keep the ball in play then so be it.

eh it doesnt get to much easier. then you stress that you might get another color on accident...at least i did. i got 2 water and 3 grass...ya i almost had to do it over *whew*

I love these kind of games and I'm kind of disappointed I did so bad at this. The physics seemed a bit off to me, but maybe it was just me.

I decided on Espeon, simply because I can deal with it being male.

I didn't actually try for Espeon per se; I decided I'd catch both Vaporeon and Espeon orbs, and take whichever one I got more of. Kind of disappointing that Glaceon and Leafeon orbs don't appear until level 4; if you could get female versions of these I'd get Glaceon out of principle. The very idea of a male Glaceon is simply appalling, so Espeon it is.

PMJ said:
The physics seemed a bit off to me, but maybe it was just me.

No no no! I mentioned it too! Crappy physics...I got an app on my iPod that's better than this...I usually murk these types of games. Lol

Back