Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-20-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Can I have a 5IV Noibat for MM'ing? I can give the 7 Rare Candy`s!

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-20-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Hello Dr. Mario, I have two shiny Diggersby from the friend safari! If I recall correctly, your shiny Geodude is native to Kalos correct? If so, would you be interested in trading the little golden guy for one of the Diggersby?
Relaxed - Male
Cheek Pouch
31/xx/xx/31/xx/xx
Timid - Male
Huge Power
xx/31/xx/xx/31/xx

ShinyVincent said:
Can I have a 5IV Noibat for MM'ing? I can give the 7 Rare Candy`s!

I'm not sure what MMing is buy I can trade you a noibat for candies np.

Prince Dedenne said:
Hello Dr. Mario, I have two shiny Diggersby from the friend safari! If I recall correctly, your shiny Geodude is native to Kalos correct? If so, would you be interested in trading the little golden guy for one of the Diggersby?
Relaxed - Male
Cheek Pouch
31/xx/xx/31/xx/xx
Timid - Male
Huge Power
xx/31/xx/xx/31/xx

Yes he is.
Sounds good could I get #2 the one with huge power.

Dr.Mario said:
Prince Dedenne said:
Relaxed - Male
Cheek Pouch
31/xx/xx/31/xx/xx
Timid - Male
Huge Power
xx/31/xx/xx/31/xx

Yes he is.
Sounds good could I get #2 the one with huge power.
Awesome, yes you may. I'll be online in one second. :)

EDIT: Thank you so much for the trade Dr. Mario!! :)

No no thank you sir!

MM`ing is Masuda Methode, 2 forgein pokemon have a higher change of being a Shiny in the egg, but, thank you :) You get 7 Amaura`s with 2 or 3IV :p I need to get off them :)

Ah ok np. I dont have a foreign Noibat but im guessing you have a foreign to breed with.
Anyway I will be on for a while to send a trade invite when ready.

Yup, 6IV Japanese Ditto :D I add you and I`m ready to trade.

OMG!! Im so sorry I was waiting for you but I never added you.
I just added you now

Dr.Mario said:
I just added you now

Thank You! It`s a Perfect 6IV :) Hope you enjoy your Rare Candy`s

ShinyVincent said:
Dr.Mario said:
I just added you now

Thank You! It`s a Perfect 6IV :) Hope you enjoy your Rare Candy`s

Oh ya np. Thank you for the candies I will put em to good use.

Update:
Added my Pokedex wants and will trade my 5 IV pokemon for them.
5 IV Adamant Mawile w/ Fire Fang Ice Fang Thunder Fang
5 IV Calm Tentacool w/ Rapid Spin (HA)

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Will you trade your 5 iv larvesta for a 2 iv phione?

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Will you accept 14 heart scales for one your shiny Litleos? I also have an extra power band and power belt I can offer.

fallencrisis said:
Will you trade your 5 iv larvesta for a 2 iv phione?

Sorry i cant do that but if you add some of my pokedex wants to that I will trade for that.

117jokes said:
Will you accept 14 heart scales for one your shiny Litleos? I also have an extra power band and power belt I can offer.

Yea I can do that. The one I have is the one with 4 IVs is that ok?

Dr.Mario said:
117jokes said:

Yea I can do that. The one I have is the one with 4 IVs is that ok?

The one with 4 perfect IVs is fine with me. So, my 14 heart scales for your shiny Litleo?

Yea I can do that. I will be available for a while so trade me when you can.

Hola Dr. Mario, is your shiny Minccino native to Kalos?

Mario, it's been while since I don't need something and I saw that now you have Kangaskhan and Rotom which is great.

5 Perfect IVs Rotom for 7 Heart Scales?

What Pokémon do you want?: 5 IV Impish Skarmory w/ Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Drill Peck and 5 IV Adamant Honedge.
What Pokémon do you have?: Check my thread for anything you see. Considering I have a complete living dex, I can also trade for whatever Pokedex wants you have as well. I won't trade my legendaries though.
What is your 3DS FC and IGN?: Friend Code: 1478-3063-5795 Name: Amphy
What time are you available?: Times Available: 3:30-11PM my time every day for days I go to school, and on 4 or 5 days a week, I am here all day.

Back