Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Dr.Mario said:
Yea of course, for the 7 heart scales right?

Yep, as always.
But let's do all at once. (In case we can trade the Riolu)

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

I am not sure what you mean by that.

Prince Dedenne said:
Hey Dr. Mario! :)
Would you trade your Kalos native shiny Riolu for:
- Shiny Electabuzz (Friend Safari)
Sassy - Static - 31IVs in Def & SpAtk
- 14 PP Ups

I could also throw in some Heart Scales and PP Maxes.

Dr.Mario said:
That sounds perfectly acceptable to me

Cool, I can get online and trade in one minute. Do you want any Heart Scales or PP Maxes?

I would prefer the PP Up or PP Maxes. Send me invite when ready

Thank you very much for the trade Dr.Mario!! :)
Hope to trade with you again!

Always a pleasure my friend.

Oh good, he only took the other Riolu.

Ermm...

(For the Shiny Riolu)
Is it Flawless?
Would you either like the Shiny Pinsir or Sawk both with 2 perfect IVs? (Which I don't know)
Also, I can get you 2 Belts and 2 Bands.
I also have a lot of PP Ups and Heart Scales.

Eron said:

Ermm...

(For the Shiny Riolu)
Is it Flawless?
Would you either like the Shiny Pinsir or Sawk both with 2 perfect IVs? (Which I don't know)

Well let me finish negotiations with GH first. He had first dibs.

Dr.Mario said:
Eron said:

Ermm...

(For the Shiny Riolu)
Is it Flawless?

Well let me finish negotiations with GH first. He had first dibs.

Right, well if it's shiny Pokémon you want I have a few in addition to the ones listed, including a shiny Noibat (Timid, x/31/x/x/31/31) a shiny Roggenrola (Impish, Unknown), and a shiny Axew (Bashful, x/31/31/31/31/x) among others. Anything strike your fancy?

I am mostly wanting Flawless Legendary pokemon and or pokedex wants.

Dr.Mario said:
I am mostly wanting Flawless Legendary pokemon and or pokedex wants.

Sadly can't help on the Legendary front, but I do have the full National Pokédex. So how many entries would the shiny Riolu be worth?

14 for 1 of my non shiny legendary pokemon

Dr.Mario said:
14 for 1 of my non shiny legendary pokemon

Ok, so fourteen Dex entries for the shiny Riolu, from your list I can provide:

Chikorita
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Misdreavus
Unown
Pineco
Shuckle
Slugma
Mantine
Porygon2
Stantler
Magby

It will take some time to breed for them all though.

Hey! Could you do one more 5iv pokemon off my list for a MODEST 31/x/31/31/31/31 Honedge with dusk stone please?
Also I really need a Harvest Pahntump.

Would you do

My:
2x 5iv Pokemon
4 Heart Scales

Your:
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Honedge
Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Phantump
Dusk Stone

I am not sure if I can do that. i dont have any extra dusk stones laying around anywhere.
I will also need a modest honedge if you want me to breed for one because I dont have one.
I am also working on HA phantump I havent gotten to him yet been busy.

Hello Dr.Mario! :)
I have another trade offer for you, but before I ask, is your 'dex wants' list up to date?

Yes I'm not including the ones people have offered yet because I don't have them.

Mario, what do you want the most of your wants? Because I have everything you want except Rare Candy.

Priority wise the flawless legendary pokemon are my most wanted.
Then I would say pokedex wants then the like candy and pp up

Dr.Mario said:
Yes I'm not including the ones people have offered yet because I don't have them.

Cool, would you be interested in trading your shiny Drifblim for fourteen of your dex wants?
  • 17 - Pidgeotto
  • 19 - Rattata
  • 38 - Nintales
  • 46 - Paras
  • 48 - Venonat
  • 50 - Diglett
  • 52 - Meowth
  • 73 - Tentacruel
  • 81 - Magnemite
  • 83 - Farfetch'd
  • 86 - Seel
  • 88 - Grimer