Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Dr.Mario said:
Alright looks good do you think you will be ready today?

Yes. Just send me a PM when you get online.

EDIT: Mario, I have to do some stuff, so I'll do my best to be online.

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Hatching the last four Pokémon now, I'll be ready to trade anytime for a while. If possible, could you nickname the Riolu "Son Goku"?

ShinyVincent said:
Cml for 5IV Tyrunt and 5IV Helioptille and 5IV Pancham? Could I give you a Ability Capsule for all 3? Or, do I need to trow in a few Rare Candy`s?

Yea I can do all 3 for an ability capsule. I will have to breed the Tyrunt but the rest I have.

Eron said:
Dr.Mario said:
Alright looks good do you think you will be ready today?

Yes. Just send me a PM when you get online.

EDIT: Mario, I have to do some stuff, so I'll do my best to be online.

Ah! Sorry i missed you my friend. I was actually really busy today myself hope to catch you so we can complete the trade.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Hatching the last four Pokémon now, I'll be ready to trade anytime for a while. If possible, could you nickname the Riolu "Son Goku"?

Eeeep! I missed you also! Was busy all day today but I will be available all day Sunday so hopefully we can trade then.
Also I can not nickname the Riolu because he was sent from my White version sorry my friend.

Oh no problem, today I went to play TCG so I had no internet.

Let me gather all the stuff to trade.

EDIT: Can you trade tomorrow? I am drowsy.

Ok, Let My Know When U Got The Tyrunt :)

Eron said:
Oh no problem, today I went to play TCG so I had no internet.

Let me gather all the stuff to trade.

EDIT: Can you trade tomorrow? I am drowsy.

Tomorrow is perfect

ShinyVincent said:
Ok, Let My Know When U Got The Tyrunt :)

Will you be up for much longer? I just got a new computer and am doing a lot of updating,
If not we can trade tomorrow if thats ok with you.

It`s like 9:48 am here (Sunday) and I don`t planing to go somewhere, so, yes. I be online long enough I hope!

Ok working on it now

Edit: Got it. I am online now so just shoot me an invite.

Oh, wait, lol. U still online?

Lol I'll be online for a bit shoot me a trade invite if you can.

I'll be online shortly, will you be ready to trade?

Yes I think so.

I will get online, I needed almost a full box for everything. Send me the invite when you finish. :D

Thank you my friend! I'm one step closer to having all of the shiny mega-evolution capable Pokémon!

Eron said:
I will get online, I needed almost a full box for everything. Send me the invite when you finish. :D

I an ready now.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Thank you my friend! I'm one step closer to having all of the shiny mega-evolution capable Pokémon!

You're welcome mang! I just wish I could have nicknamed it for you.

Mario... for some reason my electricity stopped working...

Can we continue trading?

Yea I'm still online. Send trade invite when you can.

Dr.Mario said:
Yea I'm still online. Send trade invite when you can.

In case you ask, the PP Ups are attached to the Pokémon for the Dex Entries.

Yea I thought you would do that.

Edit: I can't accept that ninja can you put it on another pokemon?

Dr.Mario said:
Yea I thought you would do that.

Edit: I can't accept that ninja can you put it on another pokemon?

Ok, give me a second.

Back